Analyst - Management Service Unit ( PS )
As a company, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
The Product Support team is part of the Client Onboarding organization that plays a critical role in the initial set up and configuration of new clients onto the Enfusion platform.
The Management Support Team is responsible for managing metrics and key performance indicators for all Product Support teams. Additionally, run initiatives across teams such as process improvement ideas, operational risk management, documentation audits and providing support to the management team.
What You’ll Do:
- The candidate will be responsible to analyze and present metrics to management team(s), be able to spot trends, and highlight discrepancies.
- Run monthly KPI calls for all teams across Product Support and ensure completeness of data.
- Work closely with senior management and operations managers to create new metrics and run additional initiatives across Product Support.
- Build strong working relationships with all Ops and other internal stakeholders/teams.
- Should be able to manage multiple projects simultaneously, prioritize and proactively deliver them on time with exceptional quality.
What You’ll Need:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Finance, Accounting or Economics.
- 0 – 5 years of experience in KPI management, operational risk, etc.
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Excellent knowledge of Excel, Jira and other data analysis and visualization tools.
- Basic understanding of exchange traded and OTC financial instruments as well as the Trade Life Cycle.
Must be flexible to work in all three shifts – APAC, EMEA, US.