Manager, Americas Sales Development
As a company, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
The Revenue Department is critical to the overall growth of Enfusion. Spread across five verticals, including Operations, New Sales, Solutions Engineering, Sales Development, and Partnerships, Enfusion Revenue is instrumental in broadening our existing footprint by delivering on strategic business initiatives.
Enfusion’s SDR Team is critical in building pipeline for our sales team, with specific focus on outbound activities. We are seeking a quota-carrying player /coach SDR manager responsible for coaching, training, and ensuring that set KPI metrics are achieved. You must also build on and foster relationships with Regional Sales Reps, Sales and Marketing Leadership to discuss territory plans and go to market strategies. We will also be looking for someone who can continually identify and implement process improvements.
What You’ll Do:
- Manage a team of SDRs and monitor Inbound & Outbound daily, weekly, monthly & quarterly activities
- Build and maintain a knowledge base to become highly proficient in our products, sales personas, and services.
- Identify tools and communicate recommendations for improvement in the areas of efficiency and productivity
- Report on weekly and monthly metrics to leadership
- Collaborate with direct reports and regional counterparts to ensure a positive working relationship
- Provide daily leadership, development, and training to the team including call coaching, outbound sequence creation, best practices for researching prospects, and alignment with sales reps
- Assist with hiring, on-boarding, and promoting SDR team members
- Teach customer-centric engagement and value selling-oriented qualification,
- Educate the team on CRM and best practices
- Continually come to the table with new strategies and process improvements
What You’ll Need:
- Attitude of true leader who is hands on, leads by example and loves to roll up his or her sleeves and get involved
- Deep understanding of leading through data analysis and metrics
- A familiarity with lead qualification models (MEDDPICC, BANT, etc.)
- Familiarity with Fintech and/or Investment Management is highly desirable
- Creative, open-minded, and strategy-oriented with a strong attention to detail
- You thrive to foster growth within individuals and businesses
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Previous experience as an SDR/BDR is a plus as is prior exposure to Salesforce, Outreach, LinkedIn Sales Navigator and other SDR tools
- Degree in Finance, Business or a related subject is preferred