QA Automation Engineer (Analyst/Associate)
As a company, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Junior QA Engineer
We’re a team of technology centric individuals that want to reduce the burden on our clients by providing a homegrown front-to-back platform that streamlines their processes. We’re pretty good at it, and it shows. In 2018, we added 90 new employees globally, 120 new clients, and two new offices. In 2019, we are continuing that growth and working on new tech upgrades. We are also proud to say that the founders still roll up their sleeves and contribute code.
We are currently looking for a QA Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be coming in and executing tests using our current QA processes. At first, you will be hands on with the QA process, and will be our go to subject matter expert. In the long run.
What You’ll Do:
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Work with the Product Development and the Dev team on QA issues for mission critical components of the system based off of existing functionality and new user stories
- Assist in writing QA testing scripts across regression components of the system
- Assist in planning QA weekly testing (creating QA documentation)
- Work with other teams to document defined testing strategies
- Execute functional and regression test plans for weekly releases (manual and automated)
- Validate and report discrepancies in user stories and code
What You’ll Need:
To be successful in this role, you should have the following:
- 1-4 years Software Quality Assurance experience
- Knowledge of the SDLC/Waterfall Development Methodology
- Knowledge of Agile Software Development Methodology
- 1-4 years’ Experience writing manual test cases with ability to identify tests for automation
- 1-4 years’ Experience decomposing User Stories to test cases
- 1-4 years with JIRA, TestRail, Confluence, automation tools, GIT, Eclipse, and various website tracking/monitoring tools.
- Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX commands a plus
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science or Engineering
- 3 + years Financial Services preferably at a bank or at minimum customer service at a Financial Service Company.
- Good communication
Location - Mumbai/Bangalore