Head of HR APAC, Vice President / Executive Director
As a company, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
The People Team are strategic business partners who foster employee engagement, growth, and client success through: talent acquisition, employee onboarding, people development and progression, total rewards, employee experience and culture. We partner with the business to drive and reinforce the values and behaviors that make us #OneEnfusion.
As the APAC Head of HR, you will be responsible for leading the overall HR strategy for the region, overseeing and managing multiple aspects of the human resources function within the organization. You will need to have a strategic and hands-on approach to effectively develop and implement HR programs and initiatives that align with the company's goals and objectives.
You will provide guidance and support to senior leadership and managers on HR-related matters, ensuring compliance with employment laws and regulations, fostering a positive and inclusive work environment, and driving employee engagement and development.
What You’ll Do:
- Partner closely with global HR Business Partners and COE teams in Talent Acquisition, Talent Development and Total Rewards to develop and implement regional HR strategies, policies, and procedures that support the organization's overall goals and objectives.
- Partner with your global and regional HRBP peers to provide consistent HR support across the business so HR is viewed as one cohesive team. Communication and flexibility are critical to making this successful.
- Provide strategic guidance and support to global and regional senior leadership on HR-related matters, including: Performance Management, Talent Development, Compensation and Benefits, Talent Acquisition, Onboarding/Offboarding, Employee Engagement, Employee Relations and Compliance.
- Analyze HR metrics and trends to identify areas for improvement and make data-driven recommendations.
- Support the business in performance management, including goal setting, performance evaluations, and employee development plans.
- Manage employee relations issues, including conducting investigations, resolving conflicts, and providing guidance on disciplinary actions.
- Regularly review employee compensation and benefits programs in the region, ensuring they are competitive and aligned with the organization's budget and objectives.
- Regularly review the region’s training and development needs and partner with Talent Development team to implement relevant programs to enhance employee skills and competencies, and promote career growth.
- Ensure compliance with all applicable employment laws and regulations and maintain up-to-date knowledge of legal requirements.
- Stay informed about industry trends and best practices in HR, and proactively identify opportunities for process improvements and innovation.
- Foster a positive and inclusive work environment by promoting diversity, equity, and inclusion initiatives.
What You’ll Need:
- An undergraduate degree
- 15+ years of experience in Human Resources with experience managing HR strategy and operations across the APAC region, with at least three years in a direct and cross-functional leadership role.
- Proven track record in managing and navigating a complex, global organization.
- Excellent leadership and management skills, with the ability to effectively collaborate and influence senior leaders and managers.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills, with the ability to build relationships and communicate effectively with employees at all levels of the organization.
- Demonstrated ability to handle sensitive and confidential information with discretion and professionalism.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with the ability to use data to drive decision-making.
- Strong knowledge of employment laws and regulations and experience ensuring compliance.
- Excellent verbal and written communication and presentation skills.