Portfolio Management Systems Business Analyst
As a company, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
As a Business Analyst on our Product Management team, you will oversee the implementation of key components of Enfusion’s industry-leading Portfolio Management software. You’ll be able to make an immediate impact in how we successfully deliver and support our clients with Enfusion’s cutting edge technology platform.
As a Business Analyst for our Portfolio Management (PMS) Product team, you will oversee the implementation and consultation of Enfusion’s industry-leading Portfolio Management software. You’ll be able to make an immediate impact in how we successfully deliver and support our clients with Enfusion’s cutting edge technology platform and golden data set.
What You’ll Do:
- Work directly with clients and vendors from the finance industry to gather new feature requirements for Enfusion's portfolio management system, and analyze product gaps for enhancements on functionalities we currently support
- Partner with our software development team to provide product feature design specifications, implementation details, testing scenarios and quality assurance
- Work closely with our client experience and account management team to utilize product expertise for advanced and escalated client support requests
- Work with our strategy and corporate development teams to research and discover new opportunities and workflows that aren't currently supported by our existing platform
- Work with our Business Development team to gather and assess portfolio management requirements
What You’ll Need:
- 5+ years of experience preferred, and a strong understanding of the P&L calculation, trading strategy, portfolio management, fund accounting, and cash management across the range of financial instruments (Equities, Options, Futures, FX, Fixed Income, CDS/CDX, Total Return Swaps, Stock Borrow, etc.)
- Understanding of hedge funds/asset management portfolio operation workflows
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Understanding of theoretical valuations and risk measures across ranges of financial instruments such as; options, futures, bonds, CDS/CDX, IRS, variance/volatility swaps is a plus
- Experience with financial numerical calculation modules like FinCAD, Numerix, etc is a plus
- Experience with asset management accounting software is a plusExperience of using Enfusion's software is a plus
The salary range for this position is between $130,000 - $150,000 + bonus + benefits.