AVP, Demand Generation
As a company, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
The Marketing Department is critical to the overall growth of Enfusion. From Strategic Marketing enabling product go-to-market, to content creation and the growth of our digital footprint, Enfusion Marketing is instrumental in Enfusion’s global expansion.
You are a revenue-focused Demand Generation professional who will thrive in this highly visible and impactful role. You will own our paid marketing channels with a focus on ROAS and develop and maintain a comprehensive set of metrics to measure the impact of marketing activities. You will influence marketing and demand generation strategy to create and capture demand, and provide timely, data-driven feedback on the effectiveness of marketing campaigns, channels, and vendors. You will test new marketing channels and strategies to engage our target audience and will thrive in an environment requiring a high degree of individual responsibility and ownership, hands-on work, and cross-team collaboration. You’ll work within a marketing team that includes specialists in Strategy, Creative, Communications, Events and more, to make our vision a reality. You will report to the Executive Director, Growth Marketing.
What You’ll Do:
Oversee our paid and organic marketing channels, from launching new campaigns to optimizing and scaling existing programs
- Implement digital marketing best practices across PPC, SEO, paid social and email channels.
Measure and report on the success and ROI of demand generation campaigns, using full funnel metrics from leads to pipeline to revenue, as well as multi-touch attribution insights
Continuously run experiments and own optimization, tracking, measurement and analysis.
Manage a comprehensive portfolio of leading and lagging indicators which help anticipate marketing-driven results and identify key profitability drivers
Oversee and direct agencies and other third parties required to support marketing activity.
Provide early signals to Marketing and other Enfusion teams on the effectiveness of various demand generation efforts
Identify data-driven opportunities for process improvements, resource prioritization, and investment decisions
Deliver campaign insights, including segmentation by sector, channel and geography
Help test effectiveness of marketing content by designing A/B and multivariate tests
Automate metrics reporting leveraging CRM and other tools
- Quickly adopt existing and new technologies to help with measurement and reporting needs
What You’ll Need:
- Marketer with 5+ years of demand gen experience in B2B SaaS companies, ideally marketing fintech and related services to hedge funds.
- Well-rounded skills in PPC, SEO and email marketing
- Metrics-oriented marketer with strong analytical skills. Must be able to filter out noise and focus on actions needed to achieve target outcomes.
- Understanding of the personas/roles across the hedge fund and investment management front-to-back-office ecosystem/value chain.
- Hands-on experience with Pardot or other marketing automation systems and ability to execute demand gen campaigns.
- Demonstrated analytical ability, specifically around program measurement and ROI, and program execution skills
- Independent thinker with high EQ and a bias to execution speed, while never losing sight of the customer.
- Ability to handle significant workload with strong project management skills to meet aggressive deadlines.
- Strong hands-on knowledge of ad and analytics platforms, including Google Ads, LinkedIn Campaign Manager, and Google Analytics 4
- Experience with Tableau and/or SQL is a plus.
- Experience with building Salesforce reports is a plus
- Bachelor's Degree required.