Senior QA Automation Engineer
As a company, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Senior QA Engineer
We’re a team of technology centric individuals that want to reduce the burden on our clients by providing a homegrown front-to-back platform that streamlines their processes. We’re pretty good at it, and it shows. In 2018, we added 90 new employees globally, 120 new clients, and two new offices. In 2019, we are continuing that growth and working on new tech upgrades. We are also proud to say that the founders still roll up their sleeves and contribute code.
We are currently looking for a QA Engineer to join our team. In this role, you will be coming in and executing tests using our current QA processes. At first, you will be hands on with the QA process, and will be our go to subject matter expert in the long run.
What You’ll Do:
The job involves the following responsibilities:
- Work with the Product Development and the Dev team on QA issues for mission critical components of the system based off of existing functionality and new user stories
- Write QA testing scripts across functional components of the system
- Work with product organization to define regression testing for weekly testing
- Promote quality processes and procedures
- Work with teams within Product organization to define test plan
- Organize weekly testing
- Assist in growing QA organization
- Maintain standardized test data sets
- Execute functional and regression test plans for weekly releases (manual and automated)
- Validate and report discrepancies in user stories and code
What You’ll Need:
To be successful in this role, you should have the following:
- 8+ years Software Quality Assurance experience
- 5 + years knowledge of the SDLC/Waterfall Development Methodology
- 6+ years experience writing manual test cases
- 2-3 years test automation (Selenium, TestNG, Python)
- 6 years experience decomposing User Stories to test cases
- 5+ years working with global distributed teams
- 5+ years with JIRA, TestRail, Confluence, automation tools, GIT, Eclipse, and various website tracking/monitoring tools.
- 3+ years Knowledge of UNIX/LINUX commands a plus
- Bachelor of Science (BS) in Computer Science or Engineering
- 5+ years Financial Services preferably at a bank or at minimum customer service at a Financial Service Company.
- Good communication