Account Manager, Client Services, Associate / Senior Associate
As a company, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Account Managers are critical members of the Client Services department. Client Services serves as an integral team across the organization, working to build and maintain strong, long term client relationships, through seamless Onboarding, Account Management, Product Support, and Managed Services Operations.
Account managers are responsible for the end-to-end client experience for the book of clients assigned to them. They are the ultimate owners of the client and responsible for their outcomes. They are both client experts and Enfusion experts to champion their client’s success at Enfusion. Account managers will work closely with client onboarding, product support and technology to deliver value-added solutions and a world-class experience for our clients.
What You’ll Do
- Ensure client’s BAU activities are in good order and all commitments and deliverables are being met by maintaining and reviewing daily client dashboards and closely monitoring open issues
- Manage and maintain client profile details in a centralized CRM tool which includes AUM, strategy, assets traded, end-to-end functions utilized, key stakeholders and third-party relationships
- Act as an escalation point and subject matter expert for any client issues ensuring accurate, organized and timely resolution
- Work closely with client onboarding, product support and technology teams to deliver cohesive solutions that follow industry and system best practices
- Provide consultation on workflows and identify potential opportunities to expand relationship
- Proactively monitor client health via scorecards and develop remediation plans when necessary
- Conduct quarterly meetings with clients to obtain feedback on overall satisfaction
- Ensure clients are successful in meeting their goals with Enfusion and are in a referenceable state
What You’ll Need
- 2+ years of relevant industry experience (preferably at buy-side, sell-side, admin or competitor) or 1+ years of Enfusion platform experience
- Strong understanding of investment management workflows and operations
- Organized, motivated performer; willing to learn technical and operational competencies
- Ability to cultivate and foster strong relationships with key client stakeholders
- Capable of independently managing clients with effective written and verbal communication
- Strong collaboration & team building skillset
- Ability to manage competing priorities and competent in planning systematically
- Strong problem solver with the ability to break down problems to their core issues and develop pragmatic, workable solutions
- Very strong execution and delivery focus – gets things done