Experienced Software Engineer - Platform Team
As a company, we’re absolutely committed to the growth, development, and well-being of our people. Enfusion is where you can pursue your passion, showcase and further develop your skills, and launch a meaningful and rewarding career. If you're looking for a culture that is inclusive, collaborative, entrepreneurial, values diversity, fosters and rewards creative exploration, and strives to continually exceed client expectations then we're looking forward to hearing from you.
Our Platform team is a group of technologists who are responsible for creating a path forward for Enfusion’s products and technology.
As a Sr. Software Engineer on our Platform team, you are responsible for taking the lead in new strategic development projects while actively improving upon our core products.
What You’ll Do:
- Develop an understanding of Enfusion’s existing architecture and codebase in order to expand on it.
- Continue to make our application more modular allowing our clients to call our APIs and other services.
- Work cross-functionally with our product development teams to design, create specs, and build out greenfield development projects.
- Expand upon and improve our infrastructure.
- Use skills like Core Java, concurrent programming, various types of caching, reactive programming, and classic OOP concepts, to name a few.
What You’ll Need:
Degree in Computer Science or equivalent experience
5+ years of experience working in a Java environment
Strong knowledge of Core Java fundamentals, Distributed Systems, Object-Oriented Programming, Design Patterns, Data Structures, Algorithms, and best practices.
Experience with any of the following:
Excellent troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
Self-starter comfortable in a fast-paced environment.
Strong knowledge of Linux, DevOps, and relational databases.
In depth understanding of concurrent programming and design.
Produce secure and clean code that is stable, operational, consistent, and well-performing.
Design, plan and deliver solutions in a large-scale enterprise environment. Author architecture documents.
The salary range for this position is between $160,000 - $200,000 + bonus + benefits.
*Note: This good faith pay range is provided in compliance with NYC law and the laws of other jurisdictions that may require a salary range in job postings.