Customer Success Manager - Japan
Dropbox is a special place where we are all seeking to fulfill our mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We’re looking for innovative talent to join us on our journey. The words shared by our founders at the start of Dropbox still ring true today. Wouldn’t it be great if our working environment—and the tools we use—were designed with people’s actual needs in mind? Imagine if every minute at work were well spent—if we could focus and spend our time on the things that matter. This is possible, and Dropbox is connecting the dots. The nearly 3,000 Dropboxers around the world have helped make Dropbox a living workspace - the place where people come together and their ideas come to life. Our 700+ million global users have been some of our best salespeople, and they have helped us acquire customers with incredible efficiency. As a result, we reached a billion dollar revenue run rate faster than any software-as-a-service company in history. Dropbox is making the dream of a fulfilling and seamless work life a reality. We hope you’ll join us on the journey.
Our Sales and Channel teams share Dropbox Business with companies around the world, helping them understand the power Dropbox has to offer teams at scale. The Sales Strategy team develops insights to assess business performance, and leads initiatives to identify new sources of growth. We work closely with senior sales leaders to develop shared goals, and do the planning and execution necessary to make those goals a reality.
Dropbox’s Customer Success Managers bring our customers a unique mix of technical and business insight to help accelerate deployment and adoption of Dropbox products. You will have an opportunity to drive quantifiable impact on our business by helping our customers transform how they work. You will focus primarily on the goals of the customer and enabling partners, and as a result, increasing Dropbox’s adoption, renewal and upsell/cross-sell rates for teams within companies across Japan.
- Act as a trusted and knowledgeable advisor for the IT and business leadership of our customers, as well as our partners. Support existing customers in driving the adoption and retention of Dropbox within their organizations.
- Collaborate closely with the Sales team to develop strong customer relationships, facilitate business reviews, drive the realization of customer value, and identify potential expansion opportunities in the Book of Business.
- Utilize internal data systems to conduct customer usage analysis, effectively identifying and addressing potential risks and opportunities. Take a proactive approach to initiate data-driven, targeted campaigns tailored to existing customers, fostering increased customer engagement and bolstering product adoption rates.
- Communicate new features and functions of Dropbox products to customers and partners in Japan, and plan and execute these communications at scale.
- Organize and execute events, seminars, and training sessions to promote adoption and enhance our partners' capabilities.
- Work closely with the technical team, support, and product teams to resolve conflicts, bugs, and issues affecting customers and partners, striving to identify optimal solutions for our customers.
- Act as the voice of the customer. Represent the customer internally, provide feedback to the Dropbox product team by advocating for product and process changes.
- Combined 4+ years of experience in customer success, account management or consulting in the software industry/SaaS with a demonstrated track record of success
- Customer-centric mindset. Passionate about customer success and making life simpler with technology
- Strong, self-driven, organized and project-focused individual contributor
- Effective team player with a proven track record of collaborating across functions, with experience partnering with sales teams and/or partners to ensure a considerate customer journey.
- Adaptability to excel in a rapidly changing and dynamic startup environment
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage*
- Retirement Savings through a defined contribution pension or savings plan**
- Dropbox provides a Flexible PTO Policy in addition to your statutory holidays allowing you to unplug, unwind, and refresh
- Dropbox also provides exclusive additional paid time off for all FTE employees across the Globe, in addition to any relevant statutory holidays
- Protection Plans including Life and Disability Insurance*
- A Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Fertility Benefits, Adoptions and Surrogacy support, and Lactation support
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
*Where group plans are not available, allowances are provided
**Benefit, amount, and type are dependent on geographical location, based upon applicable law or company policy