Client Endpoint Management, Manager
Dropbox is a special place where we are all seeking to fulfill our mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We’re looking for innovative talent to join us on our journey. The words shared by our founders at the start of Dropbox still ring true today. Wouldn’t it be great if our working environment—and the tools we use—were designed with people’s actual needs in mind? Imagine if every minute at work were well spent—if we could focus and spend our time on the things that matter. This is possible, and Dropbox is connecting the dots. The nearly 3,000 Dropboxers around the world have helped make Dropbox a living workspace - the place where people come together and their ideas come to life. Our 700+ million global users have been some of our best salespeople, and they have helped us acquire customers with incredible efficiency. As a result, we reached a billion dollar revenue run rate faster than any software-as-a-service company in history. Dropbox is making the dream of a fulfilling and seamless work life a reality. We hope you’ll join us on the journey.
ITS delivers business technology strategy and solutions to our Dropbox business partners so they can work confidently, move fast, and scale effortlessly. We aspire to be the connective tissue to the core business of Dropbox as a partner of choice that accelerates and simplifies outcomes. We source, build and implement the right technology solution, and fit it into exactly the right place so that everything meets the high bar that Dropboxers expect.
The Corporate Client Engineering Manager will lead a team of engineers responsible for designing, implementing, securing, and operating an enterprise endpoint management program at Dropbox. In this role, you’ll shape the future of work by designing, managing, and building extraordinary compute experiences for our employees so they can be productive. The ideal candidate is passionate for developing novel solutions that enables productivity and enriches the Virtual First experience.
- Client Platform Engineering: Lead and inspire a team of engineers responsible for Apple, Windows, and ChromeOS endpoint management platforms, covering design, implementation, maintenance, and operation.
- Windows Infrastructure- Oversee the integration and optimization of our Windows based technologies, implementing best practices for cloud infrastructure, data management, and security within the organization.
- Compute Experience Delivery and Innovation: Collaborate with cross-functional teams to design seamless, secure, and productive computing experiences. Ensure successful outcomes for a portfolio of initiatives, encompassing timely delivery, budget management, and fostering collaboration.
- Team Growth: Mentor and develop a high-performing technical team, fostering a culture of collaboration, execution, innovation, and accountability.
- System Health: Establish and execute measures for ongoing detection and resolution of system health issues or threats.
- Strategic Collaboration: Collaborate with stakeholders and users to refine the fleet management strategy, enhance security and compliance, and maintain a seamless user experience. Provide strategic input for partner teams and perform financial planning while cultivating strong connections with vendors to stay updated on emerging technologies.
- 3+ years of experience managing and leading a team of technical engineers in an Agile environment, inclusive of mentoring and performance management
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing, and managing Windows and Mac endpoint management solutions (Jamf, Intune, Google Workspaces)
- 5+ years of experience designing, implementing, and managing Windows infrastructure, virtual desktop infrastructures (VDI), application streaming, and cloud VDI and infrastructure solutions.
- Strong working knowledge of the Mac+Windows platforms, adjacent system management tools, device-level security, and system debugging
- Demonstrated ability to influence stakeholders, key decision-makers, and highly technical resources
- Consistent record of leading and delivering strategic cross-team technical projects
- Strong communicator, with the ability to convey technical solutions for the appropriate audiences
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage*
- Retirement Savings through a defined contribution pension or savings plan**
- Dropbox provides a Flexible PTO Policy in addition to your statutory holidays allowing you to unplug, unwind, and refresh
- Dropbox also provides exclusive additional paid time off for all FTE employees across the Globe, in addition to any relevant statutory holidays
- Protection Plans including Life and Disability Insurance*
- A Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Fertility Benefits, Adoptions and Surrogacy support, and Lactation support
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
*Where group plans are not available, allowances are provided
**Benefit, amount, and type are dependent on geographical location, based upon applicable law or company policy