Customer Support Team Lead
Dropbox is a special place where we are all seeking to fulfill our mission to design a more enlightened way of working. We’re looking for innovative talent to join us on our journey. The words shared by our founders at the start of Dropbox still ring true today. Wouldn’t it be great if our working environment—and the tools we use—were designed with people’s actual needs in mind? Imagine if every minute at work were well spent—if we could focus and spend our time on the things that matter. This is possible, and Dropbox is connecting the dots. The nearly 3,000 Dropboxers around the world have helped make Dropbox a living workspace - the place where people come together and their ideas come to life. Our 700+ million global users have been some of our best salespeople, and they have helped us acquire customers with incredible efficiency. As a result, we reached a billion dollar revenue run rate faster than any software-as-a-service company in history. Dropbox is making the dream of a fulfilling and seamless work life a reality. We hope you’ll join us on the journey.
At Dropbox, we aim to put the customer at the center of everything we do. With over 700 million registered users, the Customer Experience (CX) team is at the forefront of simplifying how our users and customers interact with Dropbox. We focus on solutions that work for our customers as well as implementing technologies that will simplify our customers’ journey. We bring the customer voice across the organization to ensure Dropbox delivers the best possible customer experience.
Part of Dropbox Customer Experience, our Global Support team is responsible for defining and delivering a world-class support experience to our customers and users. We are now recruiting an experienced manager to help lead in the next stage of our development. You will be leading a technical support function known as Customer Support. You will be accountable for delivering against the teams respective SLAs and KPMs.
- You will provide leadership and direction to your team, while working with other global leaders in a matrix structure
- Ensure that SLAs as well as CES, CSAT, FCR and TTR metrics are being adhered to, with a continued drive towards exceeding monthly and quarterly targets
- Work with the Global Support leadership team to develop operational discipline and standards for support
- You will lead and inspire the team to deliver a world-class user and customer support experience
- Become an expert on the product so that you can provide technical advice and guidance to the team and other internal stakeholders as necessary
- Coach and mentor team members on technical troubleshooting and soft skills
- You will deliver key customer and market insights, and be responsible for finding innovative ways to drive positive impact to the Dropbox product customer support journey
- Support the organization with goal setting and building cross functional relationships
- You consistently strive to meet and exceed quarterly targets
- 5 years+ results based, experience in technical support delivery or customer experience within the SaaS sector
- You are deeply passionate about customer experience and making life simpler with technology
- Experience managing a small team, with 3 or more direct reports, that was responsible for delivering technical support directly to end customers
- Deep passion and experience for operations with proven experience of translating operational skills into strategic business impact
- Demonstrate strong communication and influencing skills, including managing stakeholders across multiple global offices
- Proven management experience with the ability to coach experienced team members
- Some travel (approx. 10%) maybe required
Dropbox is committed to investing in the holistic health and wellbeing of all Dropboxers and their families. Our benefits and perks programs include, but are not limited to:
- Competitive medical, dental and vision coverage*
- Retirement Savings through a defined contribution pension or savings plan**
- Dropbox provides a Flexible PTO Policy in addition to your statutory holidays allowing you to unplug, unwind, and refresh
- Dropbox also provides exclusive additional paid time off for all FTE employees across the Globe, in addition to any relevant statutory holidays
- Protection Plans including Life and Disability Insurance*
- A Perks Allowance to be used on what matters most to you, whether that’s wellness, learning and development, food & groceries, and much more
Parental benefits including; Parental Leave, Fertility Benefits, Adoptions and Surrogacy support, and Lactation support
Additional benefits details are available upon request.
*Where group plans are not available, allowances are provided
**Benefit, amount, and type are dependent on geographical location, based upon applicable law or company policy