Director of Marketing
WHAT WE DO:
DILIGENCEVAULT is a fast-growing cloud-based digital diligence ecosystem (SaaS) designed to transform, streamline, and automate the investment management due diligence process and experience. The company’s growth is backed by Goldman Sachs, industry experts, and sustainable revenue from a strong client base. The DiligenceVault digital network connects allocators and asset owners across public and private markets with their portfolio of investments and external managers. The platform is growing rapidly with over 50,000 users today, and a global team of over 55 people.
Come join us in digitizing and optimizing the investment management due diligence process with our data-driven diligence platform!
Are You the One?
Are you an ambitious hands-on product-focused marketing leader looking for your next challenge? Would you like to develop and implement the overall marketing strategy that aligns with the DiligenceVault DNA? If yes, we would love to talk to you! This is an exciting opportunity to help shape the DiligenceVault brand as we accelerate our growth. This role will have a significant impact by driving awareness of the DiligenceVault brand, and acquisition and retention of new and existing clients in global markets.
- Spearhead the creation of the overall marketing strategy, in partnership with the sales, product and client success teams, ensuring that we are driving brand and business growth through effective messaging, and efficient digital and media strategies.
- Positively influence our partners’ and customers’ experience and perception of DiligenceVault’s product.
- Lead the in-house marketing team to create consistent and relevant brand and product messaging across two distinct client segments.
- Drive customer acquisition, leveraging all channels, to continue to build DiligenceVault’s two-sided network.
- Budget effectively across your channels, manage spend and track ROI.
- Implement measurable multi-channel, cross-channel, channel-specific, product, promotional, and cause-related marketing programs that tie back to brand strategy and business goals.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Digital Marketing, or Marketing.
- 10+ years experience of developing and executing against marketing strategies across a range of channels and client touchpoints.
- A passion for the customer and building brands
- Experience working in B2B SaaS
- A strategic mindset, and wired to operate in a data-driven mode
- Knowledge of asset management/investment management segment a plus.
- Excellent judgment and is able to act decisively in situations requiring quick but thorough analysis and decision-making
- Strong leadership skills with a proven ability to influence your peers and an organization, as well as to inspire and motivate a team to constantly outdo themselves
- Strong communication skills, and able to prioritize and re-prioritize based on changing business needs
- Good analytical skills and data-driven thinking
- Highly organized and able to work in a fast-paced and diverse, multicultural work environment
WHAT WE OFFER:
- All the latest tech you need to succeed
- Health, dental, and vision insurance
- Unlimited paid time off policy
- Discounted fitness benefits
- 401(k) matching
- Commuter benefits
- FSA + HSA options
- Company paid international company off-sites
- Employee donation matching
- Hybrid work model with offices in New York City and Boston
- Candidate must be located on the US East Coast and work in EST timezone
Come Join Our Dynamic Global Team!