We are looking for a senior level SQL Database Developer (2-5 years in databases) who has in-depth
experience with Azure, SQL Server / Microsoft SQL Server versions 2012/2014 and working with
complex procedures and large datasets. This position involves identifying business requirements,
developing data models, performing data analysis, writing advanced SQL queries, designing and
coding complex stored procedures and performance tuning existing database processes.
• Design and develop database objects, tables, stored procedures, views, triggers and SSIS
• Performance tuning the stored procedures and T-SQL.
• Assist developers with complex query tuning and schema refinement.
• Independently analyze, solve and correct issues in real time while providing efficient
• Respond to feedback from users regarding performance and work with developers to improve
the performance of queries and indexes.
• Tune T-SQL queries to improve performance and sustainability.
• Provide support for the deployment of database scripts in development, test, pre-production
and production environments.
• Monitor database performance parameters to provide fast query responses to front-end
• Bachelor's degree with a minimum GPA of 3.0 in Information Technology, Computer Science
or a related field.
• In-depth knowledge of standard concepts, practices and procedures related to database
• Senior Level: 5+ years of experience in software development using Microsoft SQL Server 2008
R2, T-SQL and T-SQL language (queries, views, procedures), SQL Server database design,
stored procedure design and implementation.
• Experience coding complex stored procedures (using T-SQL)