Client Experience Director of Solutions Designs
About Digital Asset
Digital Asset is at the forefront of innovation in blockchain technology. As the industry-leading software company, we specialize in creating and deploying sophisticated blockchain applications that are revolutionizing the way businesses operate. Our pioneering creation, Daml, stands as the backbone of smart contract platforms on the Canton Network.
Today, we work along with some of the largest companies in the world to harness the transformative power of smart contracts – a component of the distributed ledger technology (DLT) stack – to change the way applications are developed, deployed, and used to solve real-world business challenges.
Digital Asset (DA) is a global company with offices in New York, London, Budapest, Zurich, Hong Kong, and Sydney.
As we grow our team, we aim to maintain the grounded, dynamic, collaborative, and pragmatic approach that has defined our efforts. If you want to help develop and deliver novel solutions with enormous impact, this opportunity may be for you!
The estimated salary range for this role, based in our New York City office, is $200,000 to $220,000. The range may vary if based outside the New York tri-state area (New York, New Jersey, and Connecticut). Base salaries are determined during our interview process, during which we assess the candidate's experience, skills and capabilities against internal peers and the scope and responsibilities of the position.
THE SUCCESSFUL CANDIDATE FOR THIS ROLE MUST RESIDE IN THE NEW YORK CITY TRI-STATE AREA AS THEY MUST HAVE ACCESS TO COMMUTE TO THE NYC HEADQUARTERS ON A HYBRID SCHEDULE.
The Digital Asset Client Experience (“CX”) Team works with a diverse set of clients to bring efficient, modern and scalable Daml based solutions for multi-party workflows into production. The CX Team is focused on delivering professional services to support clients in turning business opportunities into active DA product use. CX provides advice and support to clients and partners throughout the development lifecycle, transforming opportunities into positive business outcomes and long-term, profitable DA relationships.
CX Team members are involved in the end-to-end client relationship from pre-sales and business development, solution design and requirements analysis, through to software delivery and implementation. As a result the CX Team has a broad range of responsibilities in DA, and interacts with multiple teams - Product/Engineering, Customer Success, Sales, Marketing, Legal, Finance & Operations, and senior management.
Our core responsibilities include:
- Supporting the adoption of Daml-based applications, integrations and solutions with clients and partners
- Guiding the client to ensure their Daml solution design and delivery is in line with our best practice standards
- Understanding and advocating for clients’ product / feature / functionality needs in internal DA product roadmap planning
The Regional Solutions Design Lead brings a strong mix of experience in product management, business case development, business process design, use case creation and documentation, requirements analysis, technology project management, and Agile software delivery.
- Informing, solutioning and driving Daml-based solutions with deep domain expertise and insights from client / industry / competitive analysis.
- Responsible for overall client satisfaction with CX services at an executive level, managing key client relationships, and acting as the escalation point for major risks and issues.
- Managing a staff of Solution Managers delivering CX professional services for clients and partners who are using DA products for their use cases, applications, etc.
- Coordinating closely with CX Engineering leads, other regional Solutions Design leads, CX Management, and DA Senior management in achieving overall client and CX success.
- Aiding the client transition from pre- to post-sales engagements.
- Advising clients and their partners on best project management and technical practices for attaining their productivity and financial goals.
- Lead product and functional aspects of client engagements, from documentation to discussions and demonstrations to execution of client mandates, incorporating best practices in Daml products, technical concepts and design.
- Prioritizing pipeline and new business opportunities, balancing key client requirements and market expansion goals.
- Advocating with client / partner feedback in the product teams development and release processes.
- 10+ years of experience in leading a team of solution design advisors, software development staff, business analysts, and others in a fast-paced and pressured software development environment, including experience with the Agile development framework.
- Product management experience, ability to articulate how a specific technology and business process designs align to a business case and achieve positive business outcomes.
- Strong analytical skills, including attention to detail, and the ability to design processes from the ground up while still considering the bigger picture. Able to facilitate design sessions with a client, and drive the creation of prioritized implementation roadmaps.
- Relationship management expertise, including with those at the executive level, with a focus on business growth.
- Ability to influence and build trust with clients and partners, while managing and controlling project expectations and outcomes.
- Leverage industry and competitive knowledge to evaluate and prioritize client and partner feedback.
- Team leader, able to motivate and mentor staff and have empathy with internal and external parties.
- Exceptional communication skills and comfortable presenting complex concepts in front of large client audiences.
- Structured approach to work while still being able to adapt, including context switching between multiple areas of focus, balancing multiple perspectives, and working with ambiguity and unknowns
- Experience in financial services domain preferred.
If you see yourself being successful in this role, please do not allow a few missing qualifications to keep you from applying. You could be the right person for this opportunity, and applying is the only way we will know.
Connect With Us
This is a rare opportunity to help define an industry and join a dynamic team of technology innovators.
Digital Asset is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, national origin, sex, religion, sexual orientation, age, disability, citizenship status, veteran status or any other basis protected by applicable law. Applicants with disabilities who require accommodation should contact email@example.com.