People Operations Business Partner
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
We're actively looking for a People Operations (HR) Business Partner to play a pivotal role as a strategic collaborator with key departments at DailyPay. Success in this position demands experience supporting a diverse range of technical and non-technical client groups, coupled with a strong background in employee relations, performance management, and HR compliance. DailyPay is a rapidly expanding organization, so adaptability and a willingness to learn and consult with senior leaders as the organization evolves are essential. Strong collaboration skills are a must, as you'll closely partner with our People Team colleagues to deliver and support company-wide initiatives and programs across Talent, DEI & Total Rewards.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Collaborate with colleagues on various People Team initiatives.
- Manage HR and employee relations matters with department leaders across the organization, providing support at all levels of leadership.
- Serve as a subject matter expert for employee inquiries on HR policies, benefits, leave of absences, attendance management, onboarding, employment verifications, relocations, and more.
- Lead annual performance and compensation review cycles.
- Own workforce planning for your business groups, liaising with finance and department leaders to adequately plan for the present and future.
- Ensure a seamless onboarding and offboarding process for employees.
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor's degree (preferably in a related field) or equivalent experience
- 5+ years of progressively responsible HR experience, preferably supporting the US and international countries.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously, influence stakeholders at all levels of the organization, and excellent communication, analytical, and influencing skills.
- A proven track record in HR, the ability to juggle multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, and the agility to adapt your style and approach as needed.
- Experience in employee relations and performance management.
- Substantial professional experience working as a Business Partner or similar generalist role .
- Comfort with data-driven decision-making.
Nice to Haves:
- HR-specific qualifications or accreditations.
- Familiarity with G-Suite for Business.
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.