Director, Market Intelligence, Consumer Financial Solutions
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
DailyPay serves over 4M employees across 1,000 companies, a number that has nearly doubled over the past year. Accounting for employee churn, DailyPay has interacted with nearly 8M eligible employees over the same time and has the opportunity to meaningfully improve their lives by introducing Consumer Financial Solutions.
As Director of Market Intelligence, you will be responsible for leading Market Intelligence in DailyPay’s growing Consumer Financial Solutions business. This role is pivotal in providing comprehensive market insights, understanding consumer behaviors, analyzing competitive dynamics, and managing analyst relations to inform and guide the company's strategic decisions. Consumer financial solutions will encompass an expanding range of financial products and services designed to meet the needs of DailyPay clients’ employees. This Director plays a crucial role in driving innovation and growth in this area.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Market Research and Analysis: Conduct thorough market research to identify trends, opportunities, and challenges in the consumer financial solutions industry. Creating comparative frameworks to differentiate DailyPay’s product offering from direct, indirect and substitute competing offerings in the market. Continuously monitor and analyze market dynamics, regulatory changes, and emerging trends in consumer finance.
- Consumer Behavior Analysis: Investigate and understand consumer behaviors, preferences, and pain points concerning financial solutions. Utilize data and insights to develop strategies that enhance the consumer experience and drive engagement.
- Competitive Intelligence: Maintain a current understanding of the competitive landscape in consumer financial solutions. Provide regular competitive analysis reports to support DailyPay's competitive positioning and strategies.
- Strategic Insights: Translate market and consumer insights into actionable recommendations for strategic planning and decision-making. Create and deliver reports and presentations to senior leadership and stakeholders.
- Product and Service Innovation: Contribute to the development of innovative consumer financial solutions based on market intelligence insights. Support the creation of marketing and sales strategies to promote these solutions.
- Analyst Relations: Develop and maintain relationships with industry analysts and research firms in the field of consumer financial solutions. Collaborate with analysts to ensure a positive perception of DailyPay and its solutions in relevant reports and research.
- Sales Enablement: Communicate and partner regularly with the Sales team to both enable their motions and to incorporate their feedback into market analyses and competitive frameworks.
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor's Degree in business, finance, marketing, economics, or a related field
- Proven experience in market intelligence or a related role, with at least 8 years of relevant experience.
- Strong analytical and data interpretation skills, with expertise in data analysis tools and techniques.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills, with the ability to convey complex information clearly and decisively.
- Knowledge of financial regulations, consumer financial trends, and fintech industry developments is a plus.
- Experience in managing relationships with industry analysts and research firms is also a plus.
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.