DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
In this position, you’ll provide the full range of administrative support to members of the DailyPay executive leadership team. You’ll get to know their roles, key stakeholders, teams, and other important partners and will help them anticipate and flawlessly execute a diverse slate of meetings, calls, documents, and collaborations. You will ensure that teams collaborate seamlessly across locations enabling the teams you support to provide outstanding support to the DailyPay mission.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Serve as an integral member of the departments you support (R&D/Commercial/Finance) as well as the DailyPay administrative team.
- Foster long lasting, trusting relationships with colleagues across the organization
- Back up other executive assistants seamlessly as needed
- Provide meeting support and management of logistics as needed, ensuring that you anticipate participant needs and create a positive and productive experience; organize and prepare meeting materials including agendas, presentations, and reports
- Maintain a follow up list, manage priorities and checklists to ensure that multiple priorities are handled seamlessly
- Follow up on or redirect external outreaches as needed
- Anticipate and coordinate schedules and departmental processes such as Board of Director Committee sessions, team meetings, and meetings with a variety of external parties including audit firms, search firms, and candidates
- Exercise outstanding judgment in prioritizing and managing matters in a way that reflects the priorities and style of the executives you support
- Serve as a trusted partner, raising issues and concerns or conflicts and suggesting solutions
- Works as both a gateway to leaders and a gatekeeper, redirecting matters to other parties when appropriate
- Manage complex executive calendars; prioritize inquiries, meetings, and requests and partner with internal and external stakeholders to ensure matters are handled promptly and efficiently
- Coordinate material distribution to internal and external parties as needed, including the Audit and Risk and the Compensation Committees
- Manage travel and expense processes for the leaders you support
- Other projects and duties as assigned
What You Bring to The Team:
- Utmost understanding of confidentiality
- Enthusiasm and collaborative style
- High degree of organizational skill, diplomacy and tact
- Strong experience with Google Suite and Microsoft Office
- Passion to learn and grow
- Proactive spirit and a genuine desire to help others
- Strong work ethic and flexibility to cover extended hours when/if needed
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.