DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
As a Program Manager within the Client Success team, you will manage and deliver strategic programs and initiatives aimed at driving DailyPay benefit adoption & client satisfaction. You will work closely with cross-functional teams, including Sales, Marketing, and Client Success, to ensure the seamless execution of client programs and to maximize the value our clients receive from our products or services. You will focus on developing and implementing scalable programs that enhance the client experience and drive long-term client loyalty.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Collaborate with the Client Success leadership team to define program objectives, strategies, and key performance indicators (KPIs).
- Develop and maintain a roadmap of client success programs that drive growth (e.g. Upsell, cross-sell, campaigns), ensuring alignment with the organization's goals and needs.
- Manage end-to-end program execution, ensuring timely and successful delivery of program milestones, activities, and initiatives.
- Coordinate and collaborate with internal stakeholders to ensure the seamless integration of program components, such as onboarding, training, and ongoing support.
- Create playbooks, including client-facing materials, for our CS team hosted on HighSpot, our sales enablement platform
- Collaborate on joint projects, such as product launches, feature enhancements, and client events, to drive client adoption and satisfaction.
- Share client insights, feedback, and success stories with internal teams to inform decision-making and drive continuous improvement.
- Create regular program reports and dashboards to track performance, analyze trends, and present findings to key stakeholders.
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration, Marketing, or a related field (or equivalent experience)
- Proven experience in program management, client success, or related roles, preferably within a technology or SaaS company. Passion for client success, committed to delivering exceptional client experiences and driving client loyalty
- Strong project management skills, with the ability to manage multiple programs concurrently and meet deadlines. Including excellent communication and relationship-building skills, with the ability to influence stakeholders at all levels
- Analytical mindset, with the ability to interpret data and leverage insights to drive program improvements and decision-making
- Strong organizational skills and attention to detail ensure program components are delivered excellently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced, dynamic environment and adapt to changing client needs and priorities
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
- Opportunity for equity ownership
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.