Core Payment Operations Analyst I
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
Include a paragraph about the role, what this person will accomplish and own, who they'll work with, and what they'll learn in this role.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Review and process payment files/payments in addition to reconciling user accounts.
- Consume data from various internal and external sources and create inputs for our 24/7 payment team.
- Analyze/Monitor payment data/trends to mitigate operational risk exposure.
- Work cross-functionally with internal teams to ensure payment processing.
- Identify, investigate, and resolve payment and product issues by utilizing Jira Service Desk. Escalate to appropriate stakeholders as needed.
- Report, troubleshoot, and take ownership of incidents through resolution.
- Perform regular reconciliations and validations.
- Investigate user use cases with an eye for iteration on existing processes.
- Make recommendations for process improvements and operational efficiencies.
- Work on ad hoc projects/operational tasks for the payments team as needed.
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor's degree with 1-3 years of experience in operations or finance
- Ability to take initiative and be a proactive problem solver
- Strong Excel and project management skills
- Ability to adapt and thrive in a fast-paced team environment
- Excellent analytical skills and high level of attention to detail
- Strong and cross functional communication skills
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours may be required
Nice to Haves:
- Auditing or quality assurance experience
- SQL experience (nice to have)
- Data Analytics experience (preferred)
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
- Opportunity for equity ownership
Pay Transparency. DailyPay takes a market-based approach to compensation and compensation may vary depending on your location. U.S. locations are categorized into two tiers based on a cost of labor index for that geographic area. The salary ranges are listed by geographic tier. Additionally, this role may be eligible for variable incentive compensation in addition to stock options. Where a candidate fits within the compensation range for a role is based on their demonstrated experience, qualifications, skills and internal equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.