Enterprise Sales Director
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
Reporting to the VP of Sales, the Sr. Director of Enterprise Sales will have responsibility for building and leading an elite sales team, developing sales strategies, and managing sales execution for accounts in what DailyPay defines as the Enterprise segment in the US. This leader will collaborate with the VP of Sales and other senior management to win key logos of our national accounts.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Develop and execute DailyPay’s Enterprise Account sales strategy, aligning with the overall strategy
- Translate strategies to execution for pipeline optimization, deal flow and velocity, pricing and monetization
- Land enterprise accounts for DailyPay, and systematically prospect accounts in this segment
- Build, manage, and motivate a high-performance sales team
- Continuously drive performance and elevate the DailyPay brand
- Collaborate with the marketing team to create innovative approaches to targeted companies
- Maximize product penetration and margin amongst Enterprise accounts
- Provide accurate revenue forecasting, contribute to overall business planning
- Embrace the tools and metrics-based management culture of DailyPay
- Educate the enterprise marketplace on the power and benefits of immediate access to earned wages
What You Bring to The Team:
- Successful experience in building and leading elite sales organizations
- Demonstrated track record of achieving and exceeding sales quota objectives in the largest of enterprises
- Proven experience developing and refining sales processes, sales planning, and value propositions
- Demonstrated success selling HR services, SaaS, or benefits to Enterprise accounts
- Resourceful problem solver who independently translates high-level goals into actionable plans and results
- High proficiency integrating CRM strategies, technologies, data, analysis, and communications into the sale process
- Operate with a strong sense of urgency, creating a results-driven, team-oriented environment
Nice to Haves:
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours as required to support customers may be required
- The ideal candidate will be required to work from our NYC office 2-3 times per week
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Opportunity for equity ownership
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
- Opportunity for equity ownership
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.