Analyst, Contact Center Systems
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
As a Contact Center Systems Analyst you will be responsible to maintain and monitor systems to support contact center Operations and for the execution of day-to-day configuration, support, and maintenance of our Product Support software stack. Some of these tools are Zendesk, Five9, Playvox, Ada, and Maestro QA. You’ll be a leader on tool usage, standard methodologies, implementation and documentation. You’ll also collaborate with department leadership to analyze and uncover efficiencies within existing processes and automation opportunities, as well as making recommendations for future improvements.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Provisioning access for all roles; agent, supervisor, management Gathering and prioritizing change requirements for the system
- Managing the internal testing and rollout of changes across all teams
- Performing hands-on implementation of day-to-day changes including IVR flows
- Evaluating and fine-tuning existing workflows, as well as experimenting with new ones for future business needs Periodically auditing permissions and ensuring access is appropriate
- Being the interface to platforms Customer Success / Customer Support Teams for technical troubleshooting
- Working with Learning & Development team to establish best practices and “how-to” documentation to ensure our team gets the most out of all tools
- Ability to translate business requirements into Key Performance Indicators
- Ability to comprehend a complex data model and develop custom reports for Executive consumption
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Experience
- 3+ years experience managing customer support software
- Ability to work flexible hours as needed
- Strong attention to detail
- Ability to collaborate across teams
- Written and verbal communication skills
- The ability to take initiative and be self-motivated
- Comfortable with ambiguity
- An adaptable and flexible attitude
Nice to Haves:
- Experience working with Zendesk, Five9, Playvox, Ada, and MaestroQA
- Experience with Excel (pivot tables, etc.)
- Experience with Google suite of programs
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Final offer amounts are determined by a variety of factors including candidate experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, market location, and internal compensation equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to email@example.com. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Something looks off?