DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
DailyPay is seeking an Executive Assistant to collaborate and support our Chief Executive Officer, Kevin Coop, and Chief Operating Officer, Stacy Greiner. This person will help our Executives prepare for critical meetings, align our management team and ensure delivery of our impact initiatives. This person will be a culture-carrier for the organization and will help improve current processes and organizational procedures.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Manage external scheduling for CEO and COO (client meetings, events, etc), including agendas and other company logistics
- Ensure prep meetings are scheduled in advance to prepare content, roles, context with related internal and/or external participants
- Coordinate complex scheduling and calendar management for CEO, COO and CMO (and other COO directs as needed), as well as communicating meeting purpose and any prep work needed to meeting attendees
- Organize and prepare for meetings, serving as a liaison to create agendas and templates, gathering documents and attending to logistics of meetings
- Attend key COO management meetings and manage follow up of initiatives or actions identified
- Manage creation and distribution of content for recurring meetings such as the Monthly Ops Meetup, Monthly Operating Review, the MOR Info, weekly Ops Leaders meeting, COO-sponsored teams such as Career Development Task Force, etc
- Identify alternative meeting leaders when CEO/COO have a conflict; prepare those leaders in advance with purpose and content
- Manage CEO/COO travel logistics and activities, including accommodations, transportation, and meals; support COO-directs travel as needed
- Provide administrative and office support for external visitors to CEO/COO meetings, including securing badges, providing breakfast/lunch/snacks as needed
- Organize board meeting logistics including dinners and in-office support (securing meeting rooms for members as needed, meals, security badges, etc)
- Maintain professionalism and strict confidentiality with all materials
- Partner closely with CEO’s Chief of Staff to support additional meeting cadences as needed
- Manage monthly awards program for members of the Ops organization
- Develop relationships with all employees for increased communication and collaboration across the teams
- Assist with preparation and dissemination of Operations communications
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor's Degree or Equivalent Work Experience
- 4+ Years in a role supportive Senior Leadership
- Organization and strong communication
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Final offer amounts are determined by a variety of factors including candidate experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, market location, and internal compensation equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Something looks off?