Analyst, Mission Control
DailyPay is the leader in the on-demand pay industry with an unrivaled technology platform, an unmatched list of blue-chip clients and an extensive list of industry awards. We are rewriting the invisible rules of finance by creating a new financial system. A financial system that is more equitable and inclusive, and benefits everyone. A financial system that enables workers to access their earned pay when they need it. We believe that money should move faster and smoother between employer and employee, between merchant and shopper, between financial institution and customer.
We are a mission-driven company hyper-focused on designing technology that can build a better financial system and future. It’s no wonder that we are growing at an extraordinary pace. Now we are looking for people who are as passionate as we are about reimagining how money moves. If you’re willing to define new rules, change systems and lives, come join us at DailyPay.
DailyPay is seeking an analytical and detail-oriented self-starter to join our rapidly growing company. As a Mission Control Analyst I, you will be accountable to execute on a variety of high-volume, data-rich processes as part of proactive monitoring operations. You will utilize alerts, tickets, and dashboards to identify, remediate, and/or escalate operational alerts and monitors as part of our 24/7 Mission Control function. You may also be called on to identify anomalies or trends within specific functions to aid in root cause analysis as needed. In this role, you’ll utilize standard operating procedures and information from multiple sources to make data-driven decisions, execute initial troubleshooting, and initiate action with appropriate partners. Success in this role will rely on a combination of detailed understanding of DailyPay’s operational monitoring functions, attention to detail, and ability to execute tasks with high quality in a fast-paced environment.
If this opportunity excites you, we encourage you to apply even if you do not meet all of the qualifications.
How You Will Make an Impact:
- Become an expert in our products, operations, and processes
- Obsess over DailyPay’s operational alerts and monitors
- Utilize run-books to investigate alerts and provide first-line troubleshooting of potential issues
- Identify and escalate operational anomalies using data input from multiple sources
- Report, troubleshoot, and resolve or escalate issues as appropriate
- Provide on-call resource assistance with regard to incident and alert notifications
- Assist with various other operational tasks as required
- Have a desire to constantly learn and develop your skills to grow your career along with DailyPay
- Occasional need to work outside of normal business hours may be required
What You Bring to The Team:
- Bachelor’s degree or relevant experience in an operational, technical, or real-time monitoring environment ● Detail-oriented with the ability to set priorities and be flexible in a fast-paced environment
- Ability to execute recurring tasks with a high level of accuracy
- Strong analytical ability used to identify risks and confidently raise issues, escalate early, and engage in constructive credible challenge
- Ability to take initiative and be proactive in problem-solving
- Flexible scheduling to meet needs outside normal business hours
Nice to Haves:
- Experience with monitoring, data analytics, incident management, business intelligence, or systems analysis
- Auditing or quality assurance experience
- A degree in Information Services, Information Technology or a related field
- Strong and cross-functional communication skills
- Experience with payroll or money movement products, processes, and controls
- Experience in Technology or Financial Services fields
What We Offer:
- Exceptional health, vision, and dental care
- Life and AD&D, short- and long-term disability
- Employee Assistance Program
- Employee Resource Groups
- Fun company outings and events
- Unlimited PTO
- 401K with company match
Final offer amounts are determined by a variety of factors including candidate experience, qualifications, skills, competencies, market location, and internal compensation equity.
DailyPay is committed to fostering an inclusive, equitable culture of belonging, grounded in empathy and respect, which values openness to opinions, awareness of lived experiences, fair treatment and access for all. We strive to build and develop diverse teams to create an organization where innovation thrives, where the full potential of each person is engaged, and their views, beliefs and values are integrated into our ways of working.
We encourage people of all backgrounds to join us on our mission. If you require reasonable accommodation for any aspect of the recruitment process, please send a request to firstname.lastname@example.org. All requests for accommodation will be addressed as confidentially as practicable.
DailyPay is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration without regard to race, color, religion or creed, alienage or citizenship status, political affiliation, marital or partnership status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, veteran status, gender, gender identity, pregnancy, childbirth (or related medical conditions), sex, sexual orientation, sexual and other reproductive health decisions, genetic disorder, genetic predisposition, carrier status, military status, familial status, or domestic violence victim status and any other basis protected under federal, state, or local laws.
Something looks off?