FCC QA Analyst (Contract)
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable, fast-growing financial technology company recognized for the third year in a row by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our partners and their millions of consumers around the world.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 4 consecutive years. The reason for this success is simple --- our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services, and we invite collaborative and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.
What We're Looking For
Cross River’s Financial Crime Compliance (FCC) team makes sure that our business is always consistent with current regulations, and as FCC Quality Assurance QA Analyst (Contractor), you play a key role. You will perform a variety of duties related to the execution of QA reviews to ensure quality and consistency across the FCC program and that processes are in line with relevant policies and procedures and applicable laws and regulations.
The FCC team cares about results and we have fun doing it. If you like challenging problems, are analytical, and a great team player—we want to hear from you!
- Execute assigned QA testing across various FCC and Line of Business processes with financial crime impacts such as customer onboarding and periodic reviews, transaction monitoring alerts, SARs and name screening alerts.
- Present findings/exceptions to management and/or team in a concise and well-written manner that fully explains why the process was deficient in a risk-based manner
- Use independent and professional judgement to ensure testing areas adhere to all policies and procedures
- Make sound judgement when assessing narratives and supporting documentation such that an independent third party would understand the rationale and evidence being used to support the conclusion
- Escalate significant issues of concern identified through QA reviews
- 2+ years experience in a quality control/quality assurance type role
- 2+ years experience in BSA/AML with working understanding of AML Laws, Regulations and their application to the processes being tested
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- Ability to learn new systems
- Proactive and results oriented, ability to meet deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Microsoft Office/Suite proficient (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Integrity, ability to work independently, and strong problem solving skills.
- Exceptional collaboration skills and a desire to work as part of a high performance team.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly organized & strong attention to detail
#LI-JJ1 #LI-Hybrid #LI-Remote
Hourly Rate: $35.00 - $50.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.