Healthcare Lending Analyst/Associate
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable, fast-growing financial technology company powering the future of financial services. Our comprehensive suite of innovative and scalable embedded payments, cards, and lending products deliver financial services for millions of businesses and consumers around the globe. Cross River is backed by leading investors and serves the world’s most essential fintech and technology companies. Together with its partners, Cross River is reshaping global finance and financial inclusion.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion, and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 6 years. The reason for this success is simple – our nimble and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation, and we invite passionate, collaborative, and motivated high performers to join our expanding team.
What We're Looking For
Our Healthcare Lending team is expanding, and we are looking for an analyst/associate to join the team to support business growth. This role will report to the Head of Healthcare Lending and support the Healthcare Lending team with deal generation, review, and initial underwriting.
- Work directly with the Head of Healthcare Lending to review and respond to new loan opportunities
- Source new loan opportunities by prospecting and networking with other real estate professionals
- Gather and analyze relevant information for loan requests, including the review of property details, property financial statements, client data and other pertinent data to determine overall credit worthiness
- Establish and negotiate terms and recommend deal structure for approval
- Maintain network of sources and pipeline of deals
- Interact with customers to maintain and enhance business relationships
- Maintain current knowledge of internal policies, as well economic, financial, political and legislative trends to determine possible impacts on healthcare lending trends
- Assist the rest of the Healthcare Lending team on underwriting transactions, completing transaction memos and managing existing portfolio
- Perform other duties as assigned
- 2+ years of relevant commercial lending experience, preferably with direct healthcare lending experience
- Excellent analytical, written and verbal communication skills
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to handle multiple tasks under tight time constraints
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships both internally and externally
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office products
- Willingness to travel
- Bachelor’s degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics, or a related field preferred
#LI-ZN1 #LI-Remote #LI-Hybrid
Salary Range: $75,000.00 - $100,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.