Lending Reporting Manager
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable fast-growing financial technology company recognized for the third year in a row by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our partners and their millions of consumers around the world.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 4 consecutive years. The reason for this success is simple --- our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services and we invite collaborative and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.
What we’re looking for
Our Finance Controllers Team is looking to hire a stand out team member as a Lending Reporting Manager. This person should have a solid understanding of the loan life cycle and accounting for loans, management experience, and proven ability to streamline processes. If you are someone who is passionate about Accounting and interested in accelerating your career, please apply!
- Partnering with internal and external stakeholders to ensure loan data is reconciled.
- Responsible for analyzing economics to ensure accurate loan recording.
- Ensure all accounting related procedures and controls are properly followed/executed.
- Analyze and summarize complex accounting issues that may arise.
- Liaise with business units and other departments in implementing accounting controls around new and existing products.
- Review and enforce proper accounting methods, policies and principles.
- Work with internal and external auditors in the completion of annual audits.
- Lead MPL Accounting projects and initiatives to scale accounting processes with business growth.
- 5+ years of experience in a public accounting firm or accounting experience in a private company
- 3 years of experience in Banking or Fintech Industry or Product Control
- Proficient knowledge in loan accounting
- Advanced Computer Skills – Experience working with Core Banking GL systems
- CPA is preferred
- Alteryx certification encouraged
Salary Range: $155,000.00 - $175,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.