Senior Product Manager, RegTech Platform
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable, fast-growing financial technology company powering the future of financial services. Our comprehensive suite of innovative and scalable embedded payments, cards, and lending products deliver financial services for millions of businesses and consumers around the globe. Cross River is backed by leading investors and serves the world’s most essential fintech and technology companies. Together with its partners, Cross River is reshaping global finance and financial inclusion.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion, and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 6 years. The reason for this success is simple – our nimble and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation, and we invite passionate, collaborative, and motivated high performers to join our expanding team.
What We're Looking For
We're on the hiring a Sr. Product Manager, Reg-Tech Platform who will be the driving force behind our new compliance microservices platform, working with Compliance and BSA/AML stakeholders to drive development of strategic product innovation for all things related to Compliance and BSA/AML. This role is all about leading the charge from concept to launch, ensuring our platform not only meets but exceeds regulatory requirements and FinTech partner expectations. This role is part of the Product and Strategy group.
You'll be the maestro conducting the symphony of product management, orchestrating the requirements of our experts in Risk, Compliance, and Legal. Your mission? To create a platform that's as robust as it is innovative, delivering seamless compliance solutions to our partners so they can focus on what they do best – serving their users.
The ideal candidate is a product manager with a deep understanding of the US compliance landscape and a track record of shipping valuable products in the area. You're as comfortable diving into the nitty-gritty details as you are setting strategic direction. You're all about the metrics, constantly seeking to establish, monitor, and improve key performance indicators.
If you're a strategic thinker who's not afraid to roll up your sleeves, if you're passionate about quality and have a knack for inspiring teams, we want to hear from you. This is your chance to make a real impact, driving the success of a product that's set to redefine the fintech space.
- Product Development: Oversee the end-to-end development process of the compliance platform, from ideation to launch, ensuring all aspects of KYC/KYB, fraud monitoring, transaction monitoring, OFAC, consumer compliance, compliance management system, etc. are covered.
- Cross-Functional Collaboration: Work closely with Risks and Compliance, Engineering, Legal, Operations, and other product teams to ensure alignment and seamless integration of the compliance platform with our existing infrastructure.
- Regulatory Compliance: Stay up to date with regulatory changes in the fintech space, collect, prioritize, and socialize requirements from Risks and Compliance, ensuring our compliance platform remains compliant with all relevant laws and regulations.
- Customer-Centric Design: Incorporate customer feedback into the product design process, ensuring our compliance platform is user-friendly and meets the needs of our internal and external clients.
- Product Strategy and Planning: Define and execute the strategic direction for our compliance platform, setting clear objectives and key results (OKRs) that align with our business goals.
- Product Performance Monitoring: Regularly track and analyze product performance metrics, making data-driven decisions to improve the platform and ensure it continues to deliver value to our customers.
- 6+ years in product management, in compliance or risk management within fintech or financial services.
- Proven success in developing and launching more than one compliance or risk management products.
- Deep understanding of regulatory compliance requirements such as KYC/KYB, fraud monitoring, transaction monitoring, OFAC, consumer compliance regulations, compliance management system, and more.
- FinTech or Bank Sponsorship model experience.
- Familiarity with microservices architecture and modern product development methodologies.
- Demonstrated leadership skills with a track record of delivering complex projects.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills with a data-driven approach.
- A curious mind with a passion for learning.
- A proven self-starter with the ability to drive projects to completion.
- Degree in Computer Science, Engineering, or a related field
- Payments, BaaS, Compliance as a Service experience
- Strong understanding of product development lifecycles, methodologies, and best practices.
- Experience with product/project systems such as Monday.com, Confluence, Jira.
Salary Range: $150,000.00 - $180,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.