Technical Onboarding Manager - BaaS & Cards
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable, fast-growing financial technology company powering the future of financial services. Our comprehensive suite of innovative and scalable embedded payments, cards, and lending products deliver financial services for millions of businesses and consumers around the globe. Cross River is backed by leading investors and serves the world’s most essential fintech and technology companies. Together with its partners, Cross River is reshaping global finance and financial inclusion.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion, and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 6 years. The reason for this success is simple – our nimble and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation, and we invite passionate, collaborative, and motivated high performers to join our expanding team.
What We’re Looking For
Cross River’s Fintech Banking BaaS and Cards team works to enable fintechs to diversify their offerings and grow their business by using our payment processing API products, a part of our Banking-as-a-Service (BaaS) technology. Our partners expect us to quickly analyze use cases, propose solutions, generate pricing proposals, create term sheets, manage the onboarding and due diligence process, proceed to contract and provide ongoing support. As Technical Onboarding Lead - Cards/BaaS, you will the technical subject matter expert of the BaaS and Cards business. You will engage and work with prospects and clients to help them launch BaaS and Cards programs to market partnering with Business Development, Strategic Partnerships, Implementation and Relationship Management. We are looking for an individual who can help solution and address both external and internal stakeholder needs in an articulate way.
- The Technical Onboarding Lead, BaaS and Cards is responsible for engaging with current and future customers to architect mutually beneficial integrations, guide them throughout the implementation process, and address technical challenges that arise throughout the sales, implementations, and post-sales processes
- Be the subject matter expert as it relates to Cross River’s BaaS and Cards technical capabilities and also general cards and bank account knowledge. Fully understand and educate internal and external entities on the technical and operational ecosystem
- Build solutions alongside our current and future customers to drive product and solution execution from beginning to end
- You will also be a highly visible technical and product expert in the post-launch stage, and a primary driver for internal advancement of customer requirements working with Product Management and Development
- Five to seven + years experience in a relevant product management, onboarding, solutions engineer, product engineer or sales engineer role in cards, banking or fintech
- Familiarity and ease with technology, B2B technology applications and how payments technology platforms serve businesses
- Ability to understand API integrations and learn about the Cross River COS system and related processor, network and third-party integrations that are crucial for onboarding and ongoing support
- Strong understanding of the payments ecosystem including card processors, network integrations and banking systems
- Previous experience of product management, development or technical onboarding within the financial services industry is preferable
- Ability to prioritize, manage, and deliver on multiple projects simultaneously; highly motivated and able to work against aggressive schedules
- Superior communication skills (interpersonal, verbal, presentation written, email). Need to “translate” and communicate technical processes and terms to non-tech and tech audiences
- Positive attitude, team player, adaptable, resourceful, and self-starter who is able to work independently
Salary Range: $100,000.00 - $120,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.