Marketing Manager, CRE/SBA/Capital Markets
Marketing Manager- Capital Markets, SBA & Commercial Lending
Who we are
Cross River is a highly profitable, fast-growing financial technology company recognized by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs for 4 years in a row. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial services for millions of businesses and consumers around the world.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion, and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 4 consecutive years. The reason for this success is simple --- our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services, and we invite collaborative and motivated, high performers to join our expanding team.
What we’re looking for
As a Marketing Manager you will own the relationship, plan, execution and results for some of Cross River’s core business units – Capital Markets, SBA & Commercial Lending. You will work cross-functionally with sales, product and wider fintech banking teams to support marketing goals. The person in this role must enjoy juggling multiple projects at once, be detail-oriented, and hone data-driven problem solving. You will be responsible for developing a deep understanding of our core banking products and the wider fintech ecosystem, then using that knowledge to drive optimal results.
The ideal candidate for this role will manage a healthy pipeline of support initiatives while ensuring projects are executed on time. The individual should have experience partnering with internal and external teams to conceptualize, design, and build customer-facing marketing campaigns, toolkits, playbooks, and support needed to accelerate sales of banking services.
Cross River’s Marketing team handles the core brand awareness and lead generation responsibilities. The team finds unique and creative ways to inform on Cross River’s story and how our products and services better our partners and the marketplace. We care deeply about producing high quality work because we care deeply about the work we do. We are a nimble, resourceful, detail oriented, and fun-loving group. If you are a creative problem solver, unafraid to seek answers for yourself, eager to continue learning about the industry, and a team player at heart, we want to hear from you.
- Own all aspects of product marketing for our capital markets, commercial lending and SBA lines of business by identifying and executing on marketing campaigns, collateral creation (decks, sales materials), advertising, communications and product commercialization
- Develop/contribute insightful material for board presentations, pitch materials, external thought leadership content, and investor reports and DDQs.
- Build and manage a suite of sales enablement support tailored around our product capabilities and fit with customer needs. This includes, but is not limited to: sales collateral, toolkits, website product pages
- Support our sales team’s big strategic deals
- Develop a deep understanding of our target market including key use cases and customer needs; advocate internally on behalf of your business units
- Maintain a project calendar to ensure initiatives are tracked and executed according to established timelines
- Manage internal communication of your business area’s key activities and collateral to ensure internal awareness and usage
- Proactively identify opportunities to build new tools to support demand generation initiatives
- Partner with sales and product team to effectively deliver Cross River’s fintech banking services value proposition to clients and prospects
- Work closely on marketing campaigns to drive demand generation/pipeline
- Design, evaluate, collect feedback, and refine marketing strategies related to customer centric Key Performance Indicators (KPIs) and other benchmarking metrics
- Develop value propositions and solution requirements to address customer needs
- Help lead and influence change at all levels of the organization
- Be a team player
- Have a deep desire to learn about our brand and offerings and the fintech banking space so you can understand and communicate through our marketing the importance and leadership of Cross River and future offerings
- Be an excellent collaborator and communicator with a desire to work cross-functionally and a willingness to advocate for your ideas while being open and inclusive of different perspectives
- 5-7 years of marketing experience, preferably with 2-3 years of product marketing experience
- Track record with a modern marketing mix; has presented to large groups including sales; is a confident communicator
- Experience in B2B lead generation
- Highly cross-functional, with the ability to partner with different teams across the company
- Self-starter with the ability to succeed in a fast-paced and rapidly changing environment
- Standout verbal and written communication skills
- A previous technical product marketing or pre-sales experience would be welcomed
- Be curious and eager to learn
- BA or BS degree
Salary range: $120,000.00 - $150,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.
Something looks off?