Wire Transfer Manager
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable, fast-growing financial technology company powering the future of financial services. Our comprehensive suite of innovative and scalable embedded payments, cards, and lending products deliver financial services for millions of businesses and consumers around the globe. Cross River is backed by leading investors and serves the world’s most essential fintech and technology companies. Together with its partners, Cross River is reshaping global finance and financial inclusion.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion, and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 6 years. The reason for this success is simple – our nimble and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation, and we invite passionate, collaborative, and motivated high performers to join our expanding team.
What We’re Looking For
The Wire Transfer Manager will be responsible for the supervision and support of the Wires Transfers team and processes. The role is responsible for ensuring the team is processing wires timely and accurately, while also working to fine tune processes and procedures to allow for scaling.
Our culture welcomes new ideas, and we encourage out-of-the-box thinking. We want to build leaders that want to grow with us, help us grow our company, and join us as we continue to be one of the top innovators in the fintech space.
- Responsible for the supervision of Wires Transfer Associates who process high value payment instructions and any subsequent wire-related investigations
- Monitor wire payment processes
- Ensure the team is maintaining accuracy while processing a high volume of wires
- Oversee daily reconciliations
- Analyze existing processes to develop strategies, procedures and/or policies to maximize team efficiency
- Manage special projects which may involve coordination with other departments
- Provide training to staff on all operational processes and Bank initiatives
- Monitor the team’s performance and provide coaching as needed to maintain consistent team engagement
- Other duties as assigned
- High School diploma or GED required, Associates or Bachelor's Degree preferred
- Prior experience processing wires through Swift preferred
- 3 to 7 years in a banking manager/supervisor role
- Strong Wires experience and knowledge of regulatory requirements
- Ability to work across levels of management and to effectively lead teams
- Excellent interpersonal and customer service abilities
- Ability to work effectively while multi-tasking in a high-volume environment
- High attention to detail
- Exemplary organizational, analytical and communication skills
- Excellent PC skills
- Project management capabilities
- Self-educator with the ability to apply knowledge obtained
- Commitment to the highest ethical standards and the ability to maintain confidentiality
Salary Range: $70,000.00 - $100,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.