VP, Operations Coordinator
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable, fast-growing financial technology company powering the future of financial services. Our comprehensive suite of innovative and scalable embedded payments, cards, and lending products deliver financial services for millions of businesses and consumers around the globe. Cross River is backed by leading investors and serves the world’s most essential fintech and technology companies. Together with its partners, Cross River is reshaping global finance and financial inclusion.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion, and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 6 years. The reason for this success is simple – our nimble and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation, and we invite passionate, collaborative, and motivated high performers to join our expanding team.
What We're Looking For
The Operations Coordinator will help lead the team involved with the daily operations of various cash management services such as ACH Origination, Wire Origination, and Remote Deposit Capture as well as Debit/ATM cards. Preferably with previous experience with Fintech and Banking as a Service. Responsibilities will also include payment rail processing as well as servicing Market Place Lending platforms. The ideal candidate will have a constant curiosity in all aspects of Operations, with acute attention to detail, and be a quick learner. The incumbent will also be responsible for providing training and oversight of solutions that are implemented. This candidate will also be responsible for assisting with the Bank’s policies and procedures and keeping up with changes in Federal Regulations.
- Help to further build our core processing requirements, including ensuring all aspects of a new offering are considered and addressed as necessary
- Recommend improvements to current core functionality to maintain best in class services
Provides product direction to other associates by creating and maintaining the functional specification for each product
- Suggest new processes, product, and/or solutions with detailed reasoning and planning that will keep the bank operating at peak performance
- Coordinates communication plans for multiple products, allocate and direct staff and other resources to accomplish project tasks, and maintains control over each product schedule
- Responsible for issues resolutions within the projects and deliver IT solutions to fit the needs of the Bank
- Monitors the progress of the products, and informs the team of its progress and provides the team with support and direction
- Conducting work stream-level reviews and analysis to proactively identify required technical tasks/actions, issues, and risks
- Manage processes to ensure they are efficient while keeping proper controls in place
- Educate staff to ensure they are managing their processes appropriately
- Facilitating technology and business change management
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent related job experience
- 3+ years in a management role
- Ability to work across levels of management and to effectively lead teams
- Intuitive thinker with the ability to think out of the box
- High attention to detail
- Strong process management skills
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- High level of confidentiality and accuracy
- Strong organization skills and the ability to multi-task
- Ability to work in a team environment
- Strong customer service skills
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to change
- Demonstrated leadership skills and decision-making skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Experience in all facets of a core operating system a plus
Salary Range: $90,000.00 - $150,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.