Loan Servicing Analyst
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable fast-growing financial technology company recognized for the third year in a row by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our partners and their millions of consumers around the world.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 4 consecutive years. The reason for this success is simple --- our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services and we invite collaborative and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.
What we’re looking for
The Loan Servicing Analyst is responsible for all post-closing duties relating to the servicing of the Bank’s real estate, construction, commercial, capital market and asset-based loans; as well as, the processing of all special handling transactions and Loan Adjustment Department activity. Ideally this person would have a solid knowledge base of Fiserv products, is able to perform in a fast-paced environment, and can demonstrate a high level of organization and attention to detail.
- Responsible for all post-closing duties relating to the servicing of the Bank’s real estate, construction, commercial, capital market and asset-based loans.
- processing of all special handling transactions and Loan Adjustment Department activity.
- loan boarding and disbursements at closing, payment processing from incoming/outgoing wire transfers, payment adjustments, collection & default prevention, billings, paydowns, advances, construction draws, payoffs, assignments, holdback releases, annual financial documentation collection, escrow releases, file/tickler maintenance, balancing, semi-annual loan surveillance, CRA adjustments,
- reviewing of system reports & issue resolution, clearing non-posts, problem solving for customer service inquiries,
- general file maintenance and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree preferred
- Minimum of 2-5 years experience in Loan Operations/Servicing/Administration Loan accounting, or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Should be proficient in all loan accounting and servicing related functions.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and have Intermediate MS Excel skills.
- Experience with Special Assets and construction servicing desirable.
- Banking experience a plus.
- Basic accounting experience is a plus
Salary Range: $50,000.00 - $80,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.
Something looks off?