Commercial Real Estate Loan Originator
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable, fast-growing financial technology company powering the future of financial services. Our comprehensive suite of innovative and scalable embedded payments, cards, and lending products deliver financial services for millions of businesses and consumers around the globe. Cross River is backed by leading investors and serves the world’s most essential fintech and technology companies. Together with its partners, Cross River is reshaping global finance and financial inclusion.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion, and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 6 years. The reason for this success is simple – our nimble, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation, and we invite passionate, collaborative, and motivated, high performers to join our expanding team.
What We're Looking For
Our Commercial Real Estate lending department is expanding and is currently looking for a qualified loan officer with experience in the NY/NJ and Northern PA area. An existing book of business, knowledge of credit/banking practices, and local market data is required.
- Responsible for sourcing new commercial real estate loans by cold calling on prospective clients, networking with other real estate professionals including Attorneys, Mortgage Brokers, Realtors and CPA’s
- Gathering and analyzing relevant information to assess credit risk, establish viability of sources of repayment, and determine appropriate loan structures
- Present loans to the appropriate lending personnel or committees as appropriate with recommendations consistent with bank policy that illustrate well-reasoned analysis, supported by the bank’s lending policy
- Willing to travel and attend trade shows as necessary
- 2+ years of commercial real estate lending experience required
- Demonstrated proficiency in commercial real estate loan origination
- Proven origination record
- Excellent analytical, written, and verbal communications skills
- Strong interpersonal and presentation skills
- Ability to excel in a team environment, manage multiple tasks concurrently, and prioritize
Salary Range: $55,000.00 - $110,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.