Deposit Operations Associate
Who We Are
Cross River is a highly profitable fast-growing financial technology company recognized for the third year in a row by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our partners and their millions of consumers around the world.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 4 consecutive years. The reason for this success is simple --- our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services and we invite collaborative and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.
What we’re looking for
The Deposit Operations Associate will perform the operational components of the Banking as a Service Programs. Banking as a Service is complex and requires attention to detail. The Deposit Operations Associate will be expected to be self-motivated to develop an understanding of the components involved within each program. This position will work closely with the Operation’s Coordinators to provide updates and produce solutions that are essential to the overall success of the bank.
- Develop an in-depth understanding of Banking as a Service including the operational processes used to support it
- Interact with Banking as a Service Program Partners throughout their life cycle including implementation, testing, and post launch
- Support Banking as a Service Program Partners including but not limited to quality assurance reviews, Zendesk ticketing support, conference calls, collaboration, and execution of new processes
- Perform daily reconciliations of the network settlements required to support Banking as a Service Card Programs
- Maintain awareness of the Banking as a Service Programs that are onboarded and maintained at the Bank
- Review existing processes to develop recommendations and procedural improvements to maximize efficiency and effectiveness within the team
- Review the Banking as a Service Programs’ procedures to ensure that they align with the Bank’s operational requirements and Bank’s policies, which includes regulatory requirements
- Conduct research to ensure that the Banking as a Service Programs are aligned with the industry best practices and present recommendations to ensure adherence
- Ensure all responsibilities are completed in a timely manner and according to policy
- Manage special projects which may involve coordination with other departments
- Maintain a high level of precision and accuracy
- 3-5 years of experience with customer service, account opening, procedural improvements, or deposit operations
- Ability to effectively work while multi-tasking
- Detailed oriented
- Team oriented with the ability to work effectively with other teams
- Effective decision making and critical thinking; ability to analyze situations fully and accurately, and reach productive decisions
- Intuitive and innovative thinking and the ability to apply the concepts
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal, and written communication skills
- Flexibility and the ability to adapt to a rapidly growing environment
- Must be fluent in Microsoft Office Suite Programs
- Must be a self- learner and have the ability to work with minimal assistance
Salary Range: $70,000-$100,000
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.