ACH Operations Analyst
Who We Are:
Cross River is a highly profitable fast-growing financial technology company recognized for the third year in a row by CB Insights as one of the 250 best global fintechs. Our comprehensive suite of innovative products powers financial solutions with a strong focus on regulatory compliance for our partners and their millions of consumers around the world.
We are on a mission to build the infrastructure that propels access, inclusion and the democratization of financial services. While our company has tripled in size over the last three years, our strong sense of purpose led Cross River to be named to American Banker’s list of Best Places to Work in Fintech for the last 4 consecutive years. The reason for this success is simple --- our nimble, adaptive, and collaborative family culture lives in every member of our growing team. Together we are at the forefront of technology and innovation in financial services and we invite collaborative and motivated high performers to join our rapidly expanding team.
What we’re looking for:
The ACH Operations Analyst will be primarily responsible for handling Automated Clearing House (ACH) items working closely with Operations Manager. This position has a very in-depth knowledge of ACH, the bank’s ACH systems, rules/regulations and ACH process flows.
• Review and process ACH files daily for entries Originated
• Research and resolve inquiries from Originators related to ACH returns and notifications of change.
• Daily exception processing for incoming ACH entries
• Process Stop Payments and errors related to Regulation E
• Process Reversal and Recall Requests on behalf of ACH Originators
• Monitor exposure limits for ACH clients
• Review daily reports related to ACH returns and return rates
• Review daily reports related to ACH entries originated
• Provide telephone support to ACH clients and other banks
• Perform daily end of day reconciliations of our ACH systems
• Minimum of two years’ experience with ACH
• Knowledge of NACHA rules and file mapping requirements
• Excellent interpersonal and customer service abilities
• Ability to work effectively while multi-tasking in a high-volume environment
• Excellent organizational skills and high attention to detail
• Strong research, problem-solving and critical thinking skills
• Excellent PC skills
• Excellent oral and written communication skills
• Ability to both learn new products/services and apply knowledge
• Maintain confidential customer and Bank information in a responsible and secure manner
Salary Range: $50,000.00-$70,000.00
Cross River is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Cross River does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, sex, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, non-disqualifying physical or mental disability, national origin, veteran status or any other basis covered by appropriate law. All employment is decided on the basis of qualifications, merit, and business need.
By submitting your application, you give Cross River permission to email, call, or text you using the contact details provided. We will only contact you with job related information.
Something looks off?