Supply Analyst - Internship
We are ClimateTrade, a climate solutions pioneer that connects sustainable projects with companies looking for ways to offset their carbon footprint. A beautiful project and a talented team that is scaling fast with presence in the 4 corners of the globe and with a clear mission: stop climate change.
We aim to empower large-scale decarbonization through constant innovation. At ClimateTrade we offer solutions for individuals and companies that are looking for effective ways to tackle the climate and biodiversity crisis.
Do you worry about the environment and about the planet?
Do you want to work with a clear purpose?
Do you want to collaborate and to provide a better world to the future generations?
So keep reading! :)
What do we need?
We are looking for a Supply Analyst Junior to be part of our team. You will be working in a very agile and dynamic environment, you will accompany other team members in relations with project developers, climate solutions and activities
The ideal candidate will have a background in/and passion for sustainability.
During your internship you will help and support the team in:
- Seeking and selecting suppliers and products to meet the company's needs.
- Identify and evaluate potential suppliers in terms of quality, price, and reliability.
- Monitor and continuously evaluate suppliers to ensure compliance with quality and service standards.
- Collaborate with other departments, such as purchasing and production, to ensure an efficient supply flow.
- Maintain updated records
- Stay informed about market trends and changes to leverage new supply opportunities.
- Participate in sectoral studies on the theme of nature and carbon strategy and carbon neutrality, in particular.
What will you bring?
- Strong willingness to contribute to tackle climate change the interlinked nature, food, water and energy crises, and help companies and organizations commit and address these challenges.
- Knowledge of climate, carbon and biodiversity issues is preferred.
- English is essential, and fluency in Spanish and / or another major European language is a plus.
- Proactive attitude and team player, passionate about working in a team willing to help and be helped to reach the team objectives.
What we offer
- Hybrid or remote work 💻: A flexible blend of home and office work, and with the opportunity to work in our offices in sunny Valencia, Spain.
- Compensation 💰 : We know how important it is to look after our colleagues, so we have a benefits package for our interns.
- Growth 🪴: This is a time-defined junior role with the opportunity to move to a permanent more senior role depending on experience and performance. Also the opportunity of a career projection in an industry that grew by 20% in 2020 reaching 229bi euros (the total value of global carbon markets)
- Extra benefits 🌏: Our mission, make a difference and have a direct impact on climate change with the support of a passionate, talented and hands on team