Technical Customer Support Representative (Bilingual FR/EN)
IT, Customer Service
Remote · Canada
Posted on Wednesday, September 20, 2023
Since we launched in 2019, CapIntel has been on a mission to elevate finance to build wealth for all; this means helping advisors better support their clients, so they feel at ease knowing their future is secure. We’ve transformed the client experience around investments and are working with some of the largest wealth and asset management firms in North America to modernize their sales processes with innovative Wealth Tech.
CapIntel’s sales enablement platform helps enterprises bridge crucial efficiency and communication gaps by enhancing how advisors and wholesalers analyze, present, and sell investments to retail investors. CapIntel is expanding rapidly, having achieved over 750% growth in 2021 followed by a $14M Series A and significant growth in 2022. We’re continuing to build our team to support our transformative impact on the wealth industry.
About the role
As a bilingual (French/English) Technical Customer Support Representative, you’ll educate and support customers using our wealth and asset management platform in French and English. You’re curious and will leverage internal and external resources to help resolve customer questions.
What you'll do
- Respond to product related inquiries of a technical nature in French and English through Zendesk and try to ensure a first response resolution
- Partner with development team on complex customer issues that require more in-depth assistance and execute timely follow-ups for full-cycle communication
- Participate in regular training on products and services, customer service, corporate and operations policies, as well as company initiatives to remain knowledgeable on all products and services to effectively support new and existing customers
- Record all issues and resolutions along with feedback in Jira
- Perform to meet and exceed all monthly performance metrics
- Engage in monthly performance review/coaching sessions with your manager
- Assist in creating technical content for our help centre in both French and English
- Professional working proficiency of French and English - inclusive of writing, reading, speaking and comprehension
- Customer facing experience where the top priority is end-user satisfaction with a consultative approach
- Knowledge of client-focused services such as SaaS support, hospitality, finance, or other roles
- Proven track record in being resourceful
- Demonstrated ability to work cross-functionally
- Working knowledge of various tools (i.e., Microsoft Office, Slack, Jira, Clickup, Google, Salesforce, and other CRM systems found in various industries)
- Enthusiasm or high interest in the FinTech and Wealth Management industry
We know that what matters most is a positive attitude, a hunger to learn, and the drive to create quality work and get results. While we value experience and specific kinds of knowledge, we also know that sometimes it’s a roundabout career journey. And if you’re not sure you meet the experience requirements for this position, but you know in your gut that you’ve got what it takes to bring this role to the next level, we’d like to hear from you!
Equity, diversity and accessibility
CapIntel believes that all dimensions of diversity are a strength, and that we have a role to play in actively reducing and eliminating systemic barriers to employment equity. We believe in equal employment opportunities regardless of race, ethnicity, language, genetic information, creed, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, family and marital status, neurodivergence, national origin, and age. We cultivate an inclusive workplace where people excel based on personal merit, qualification, experience, ability, and job performance.