Senior Financial Analyst, Amazon Advertising - Amazon Demand Side Platform
Amazon Advertising Finance is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to support our product teams as we produce next generation programmatic advertising solutions, which deliver value to our customers globally in a rapidly-evolving industry. Amazon DSP (ADSP) is our programmatic advertising product for campaigns spanning Display, Video, and Audio across Amazon properties (e.g., Amazon.com, IMDb TV, Twitch, Fire TV, and Amazon Music) and tens of thousands of third-party (3P) websites and apps. The role will work closely with all levels of our organization in driving controllership, process improvement, and actionable insights.
Key job responsibilities
- Partner closely with the business to size the opportunity (customers, ad spend, etc.) of new product launches
- Analyze rich supply, demand, and auction/bidding, data in order to provide tangible insights that influence real-time decision making
- Establish new metrics to track and communicate business health
- Write 1-6 page strategy documents
- Participate in and lead parts of the quarterly guidance and yearly operational plans, including revenue forecasting
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
New York, NY, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
- 3+ years of tax, finance or a related analytical field experience
- Bachelor's degree in finance, accounting, business, economics, or a related analytical field (e.g., engineering, math, computer science)
- 4+ years of participating in continuous improvement projects in your team to scale and improve controllership with measurable results experience
- MBA, or CPA
- Knowledge of Tableau
- Experience working with large-scale data mining and reporting tools (examples: SQL, MS Access, Essbase, Cognos) and other financial systems (examples: Oracle, SAP, Lawson, JD Edwards)
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $56,900/year in our lowest geographic market up to $128,800/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. This position will remain posted until filled. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.