Sr. Account Executive - Amazon Business , Commercial Sector Field Team
Come be a part of a rapidly expanding $35 billion-dollar global business. At Amazon Business, a fast-growing startup passionate about building solutions, we set out every day to innovate and disrupt the status quo. We stand at the intersection of tech & retail in the B2B space developing innovative purchasing and procurement solutions to help businesses and organizations thrive. At Amazon Business, we strive to be the most recognized and preferred strategic partner for smart business buying. Bring your insight, imagination and a healthy disregard for the impossible. Join us in building and celebrating the value of Amazon Business to buyers and sellers of all sizes and industries. Unlock your career potential.
Key job responsibilities
• Deliver accurate weekly reporting on pipeline and customer spend adoption, including account status updates and insights learned during deployment
• Provide strategic account engagement that helps customers implement solutions that solve industry-specific procurement challenges
• Drive and accelerate spend adoption by advising customers on best practices for using Amazon Business solutions
• Focus on automating service needs for customers, while working with Product and Technical teams to develop solutions that will increase solution adoption
• Relay market needs and requirements back to internal Amazon teams, including Product, Technical, and Category Management teams
About the team
The Amazon Business Field team is dedicated to developing solutions inclusive of an expanded online store that combines the selection, convenience, and value customers have come to know and love from Amazon, with new features and unique benefits tailored to customers in the energy, materials and utility sectors. The ideal candidate will have relevant energy, materials and utility consultative sales experience and have a proven track record of meeting and exceeding program goals and revenue targets
We are open to hiring candidates to work out of one of the following locations:
Arlington, VA, USA | Austin, TX, USA | Boston, MA, USA | New York, NY, USA | Seattle, WA, USA
• BA/BS degree or equivalent work experience required
• 5+ years of B2B and/or Enterprise sales experience
• Demonstrated track record of owning the sales life cycle including identifying, developing, negotiating, and closing opportunities across a wide spectrum of customer engagement levels
• Demonstrated track record of positioning and selling solutions to new and existing customers and market segments
• 8+ years of sales experience selling to Fortune 1000 senior leadership.
• Experience selling to procurement and/or supply chain roles
• Expert use of MS Office Suite, CRMs (e.g. Salesforce.com) and other systems
• Experience owning customer facing communication including leading in-person or virtual customer meetings, product demonstrations, or trainings.
• Demonstrated success identifying, prioritizing, developing, and growing a book of enterprise customer accounts
Amazon is committed to a diverse and inclusive workplace. Amazon is an equal opportunity employer and does not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, protected veteran status, disability, age, or other legally protected status. For individuals with disabilities who would like to request an accommodation, please visit https://www.amazon.jobs/en/disability/us.
Our compensation reflects the cost of labor across several US geographic markets. The base pay for this position ranges from $90,500/year in our lowest geographic market up to $176,400/year in our highest geographic market. Pay is based on a number of factors including market location and may vary depending on job-related knowledge, skills, and experience. Amazon is a total compensation company. Dependent on the position offered, equity, sign-on payments, and other forms of compensation may be provided as part of a total compensation package, in addition to a full range of medical, financial, and/or other benefits. For more information, please visit https://www.aboutamazon.com/workplace/employee-benefits. Applicants should apply via our internal or external career site.