Marketing Operations Manager
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy is a leader in the fraud prevention space and data orchestration platform. We help some of the most innovative banks and fastest growing fintech companies grow and scale operations by allowing them to find more good customers and onboard them without increasing the risk of fraud.
Through our values: Be Bold, Get Scrappy, Collaborate, and Celebrate Our Differences, we are creating a workplace where you can grow, thrive, and belong. See how we’ve been continuously recognized and named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces, Best Fintech to Work for by American Banker, and Best Place to Work by Built in NYC year after year.
Check out our investors and read more about us here.
About the team
This role reports to our Director of Revenue Operations. The Revenue Operations function is crucial to the success and scalability of our Business Development and support teams, and leads the systems, processes, and data analysis that power the day-to-day interactions across the Revenue team to lay the groundwork for future initiatives. The revenue team includes all business development functions as well as some functions in marketing and client success.
Alloy operates in a hybrid-work environment. We look to foster collaboration and community by having our local employees onsite twice a week, and remote employees onsite once per quarter.
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for an experienced Marketing Operations Manager to help us build and deploy best in class marketing strategies impacting Alloy’s go-to-market teams.
- Design and implement lead scoring models based on behavioral and demographic data to prioritize leads for sales follow-up. Familiarity with multi-touch attribution, and strong understanding of intent signals.
- Ongoing implementation/integration of new martech capabilities with our existing technology stack including things like website chat, enrichment, ABM, attribution, etc.
- Create a comprehensive lead management strategy, including lead nurturing, segmentation, and enrichment, and own the health of the lead funnel.
- Work with marketing to help drive content, and optimize our SEO and SEM strategies.
- Partner proactively with other team members across GTM to define dashboards, metrics and KPIs and to surface business insights.
- Develop and maintain a marketing automation roadmap outlining goals, KPIs, timelines, and resources needed to achieve success.
- Establish processes and best practices for marketing automation, including data management, list hygiene, campaign creation, testing, and reporting.
- Ability to distill insights and present key learnings to senior management
- 4-6 years of experience in marketing, with a focus on marketing automation and demand generation.
- Proven experience with Marketo, lead routing tools (LeanData), chatbots (Drift), sales engagement (Groove) and lead enrichment solutions.
- Experience working with CRM systems, preferably Salesforce, and integrating them with marketing automation platforms.
- Strong understanding of lead management processes, including lead scoring, nurturing, and segmentation.
- Demonstrated ability to create, execute, and analyze data-driven marketing campaigns.
- Excellent project management, organizational, and communication skills.
- Entrepreneur mindset that can get projects kicked off with little/no support across teams and sub-departments.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills, with a focus on continuous improvement.
- Experience working in a global context in regards to marketing, particularly around GDPR.
At Alloy, we strive to attract and retain talent with a total rewards program that is competitive with other organizations of our size and stage. We are committed to ensuring each new team member has what they need to be successful in their role with a balanced range of compensation, equity, perks, and benefits. We actively share our philosophy with employees, with the goal of fostering openness and clarity. Finally, we work to administer our philosophy and drive consistency in order to promote equity and monitor the fairness of outcomes.
The following range is based on the scoped level within the organization and only for highly targeted geographies: $141,000 - $154,000
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy
- Medical, dental, vision plans with HSA (monthly employer contribution) and FSA options
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% of annual employee compensation with immediate eligibility and vesting
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Home office stipend for new employees
- Health & wellness monthly stipend
- $1,000 learning & development annual stipend
- 5 free teletherapy sessions and Headspace membership
- Well-being benefits include access to Carrot, Cleo, OneMedical, Gympass, and more
Alloy’s Covid-19 Company Statement
Alloy does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which the company will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on-site for events, travel, and/or work in our New York City offices, those actions will be subject to any relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
At this time, Alloy is following compliance regulations with New York City’s Private Sector Mandate and offering religious and medical accommodations for all eligible employees and visitors.
How to Apply
Apply right here! You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.
Something looks off?