Senior Product Marketing Manager
Alloy is where you belong!
Alloy solves the identity risk problem for companies that offer financial products by enabling them to outpace fraud and confidently serve more people around the world. Banks and Fintechs turn to Alloy to take control of fraud, credit, and compliance risk, and grow with the clearest picture of their customers.
Through our values: Be Bold, Get Scrappy, Collaborate, and Celebrate Our Differences, we are creating a workplace where you can grow, thrive, and belong. See how we’ve been continuously recognized and named one of Inc. Magazine’s Best Workplaces, Best Fintech to Work for by American Banker, and Best Place to Work by Built in NYC year after year.
Check out our investors and read more about us here.
About the team
Alloy operates in a hybrid-work environment. We look to foster collaboration and community by having our local employees onsite twice a week, and remote employees onsite once a quarter.
Product Marketing is a highly cross-functional team at Alloy, partnering closely with the Product and Engineering teams on the one hand, and Go-to-Market teams on the other, while closely collaborating with Brand, Comms, Demand Gen, and other Marketing functions. Our team works across the entire product lifecycle, from helping shape the product positioning, through orchestrating launches and enablement, to driving product adoption and bringing back product feedback post-launch.
What you’ll be doing
We’re looking for an experienced Product Marketing Manager to help us create a culture where Product Marketing is driving growth and adoption via GTM teams and channeling market and customers’ feedback to product teams credibly.
- Distill down customer insight, market data, and industry trends to create a compelling product positioning narrative
- Conduct competitive landscape research and translate these learnings into actionable insights for the business
- Create compelling sales and customer-facing assets for Alloy’s best practice workflows and our APIs, and partners that power them
- Streamline and then drive wide adoption of a new product or features launches across all stakeholders
- Collaborate closely with Brand, Content, and Growth Marketing to help drive a cohesive strategy
- 5+ years of work experience that can span marketing, product marketing, product management, operational roles, or strategy consulting
- At least 3+ years specifically in marketing or go-to-market experience
- Experience working in B2B SaaS companies, working closely with product, sales, and partnership teams
- Experience in the fintech space and/or in the Fincrime/fraud/compliance space
- Background in collaborating with/marketing to developer communities/personas
At Alloy, we strive to attract and retain talent with a total rewards program that is competitive with other organizations of our size and stage. We are committed to ensuring each new team member has what they need to be successful in their role with a balanced range of compensation, equity, perks, and benefits. We actively share our philosophy with employees, with the goal of fostering openness and clarity. Finally, we work to administer our philosophy and drive consistency in order to promote equity and monitor the fairness of outcomes.
The following range is based on the scoped level within the organization and only for highly targeted geographies: $165-190K
Benefits and Perks
- Unlimited PTO and flexible work policy
- Medical, dental, vision plans with HSA (monthly employer contribution) and FSA options
- 401k with 100% match up to 4% of annual employee compensation with immediate eligibility and vesting
- 16 weeks of parental leave
- Home office stipend for new employees
- Health & wellness monthly stipend
- $1,000 learning & development annual stipend
- 5 free teletherapy sessions and Headspace membership
- Well-being benefits include access to Carrot, Cleo, OneMedical, Gympass, and more
Alloy’s Covid-19 Company Statement
Alloy does not require employees to be vaccinated against Covid-19, but vaccination or testing may be mandated by the relevant local laws with which the company will comply. If this position involves contact with third parties, attendance on-site for events, travel, and/or work in our New York City offices, those actions will be subject to any relevant local laws, venue or customer requirements, or travel requirements regarding vaccines or testing (and exemptions thereto).
At this time, Alloy is following compliance regulations with New York City’s Private Sector Mandate and offering religious and medical accommodations for all eligible employees and visitors.
How to Apply
Apply right here! You've found the application!
Alloy is proud to be an equal-opportunity workplace and employer. We’re committed to equal opportunity regardless of race, color, ancestry, religion, gender, gender identity, parental or pregnancy status, national origin, sexual orientation, age, citizenship, marital status, disability, or veteran status. We are committed to an inclusive interview experience and provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with visible and invisible disabilities. We encourage applicants to share needed accommodations with their recruiter.