Account Manager - Platforms / Marketplaces
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Account Manager, Platforms/Marketplaces
Adyen’s value goes beyond Ecommerce and In-Person payments with a broad offering on financial services like issuing, bank accounts and credit covering the whole value chain.
As a Platforms Account Manager in Stockholm you will educate and lead our merchants through continuous growth enabled by the Adyen for Platforms solution. The focus will be on global SaaS platforms and E-Commerce marketplaces who give access to millions of users; so you’re not only building long lasting relationships, but also help activate new revenue streams through Adyen’s solutions beyond payments processing.
The strong partnership focus within Account Management will drive innovation, scalability and expansion to enable our platforms to build a constant profitable payments layer into their solutions, while supporting its optimal integration into the Sales, Onboarding, Risk, Finance and Product Teams on the merchant’s side.
What you’ll do
- Be the main point of contact, educator and trusted adviser for all of your merchant’s different departments
- Power the growth of your merchant’s platform in multiple channels and regions, through proactive advisory in Adyen’s products and services as well as the international payments landscape;
- Manage the integration of the platform into various Adyen for Platforms product offerings, as well as help set up and constantly improve their reporting/ analysis and APIs into their backend and frontend UI
- Work closely with the other Adyen offices around the globe, with Technical and Sales teams to realize individual and thought-through integrations for platforms based on their needs;
- Understand the evolving needs of the merchant and the market and serve as a feedback loop for Adyen’s product team to help identify improvements and developments for continued innovation.
- Enable Platforms for scalability through products and marketing that fit their strategy and roadmaps.
Who you are
- A born networker with high energy, self-starter with a proven commercial and organizational strength, entrepreneurial track record and strong negotiation skills;
- A strategic thinker with excellent project management skills and the ability to lead and manage time-sensitive, cross-functional initiatives in a fast-paced, highly entrepreneurial environment with little supervision;
- A natural communicator and team player with technical interest, knowledge and understanding;
- You have 4+ years of experience in a client facing or product management role, ideally B2B dealing with complex enterprise software, technical infrastructure or financial services;
- Experience with or working in a marketplace / e-commerce organization / F&B / issuing is desirable.
- Fluent in English and a Nordic or Baltic language (written and verbal)
- Must be open to travel
- Have a hands-on mentality being able to set the path for your platform merchants and their onboarding, payment, payout and reporting setup, at the same time make smart decisions on prioritization and delegation while looking at short- and long term planning.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
This role is based out of our Stockholm office. We are an office-first company and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.