Solutions Marketing Lead
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Solutions Marketing Lead - Global Product Marketing
Adyen is looking for a market-oriented, proactive and commercially minded Solution Marketing Lead. You will be part of a dynamic Product Marketing team that doesn’t limit itself to marketing products. The Adyen Product Marketing team’s primary role is to empower the regional commercial & marketing teams to execute revenue growth initiatives in line with the commercial strategy. This is a global role, where you will report to the VP of Product Marketing.
As a team lead, you will be building, coaching and growing a multidisciplinary team (3-5 people) This team is composed of Product Marketing Managers and Marketing Program Managers working together to support our 20+ local markets around the world.
As a Solution Marketing Lead, you will play a pivotal role in articulating and packaging our value propositions to our different target market verticals. You will be responsible for driving the creation and enablement of comprehensive and customer-centric go-to-markets playbooks that effectively promote our solutions, drive demand, and ultimately contribute to revenue growth.
As an experienced people manager, you set the bar high for yourself and you motivate others to deliver results, in an agile manner. You always look to achieve the highest impact in the most efficient manner. You know the difference between good and great and can explain it to others.
This role requires being able to drive strategic, high impact programs with multiple senior stakeholders. You are able to run several programs simultaneously and to balance the strategic and the tactical. You will collaborate closely with cross-functional teams, global and local, to ensure our programs contribute to revenue growth.
What you’ll do:
- Team management: coach and grow a multi-disciplinary team, driving a culture of impact and customer-centricity.
- Scrum Master: our teams work in Sprints, and you’ll be expected to drive the adoption of scalable and efficient ways of working
- Go-to-Market: Drive the creation, packaging and enablement of go-to-market playbooks for different target markets, in line with the commercial strategy
- Campaigns in a box: Equip the regional marketing teams with ready-to-localize campaigns toolkits they can execute
- Sales Enablement: Equip the commercial team with the tools and knowledge needed to effectively sell our solutions, including training and sales support.
- Build rich relationships with key stakeholders within the Marketing, Commercial, Product and GTM organizations
Who you are:
The ideal candidate has extensive experience in a strategic B2B sales & marketing role, an entrepreneurial attitude and a growth mindset.
- Master’s degree in marketing, business, or a related field
- Proven experience (5+ years) in product marketing, campaign marketing, sales enablement, sales or related roles within the B2B technology industry.
- Experience in leading, coaching and growing teams
- Experience with sales or field marketing is a plus
- Strong project management skills and the ability to act decisively.
- Track record of driving high impact, strategic go to market programs involving multiple products and audiences.
- Ability to conduct discussions and negotiations with Senior Leadership
- Ability to collaborate effectively with cross-functional teams.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills.
- Fluent spoken and written English is a requirement
- Comfortable working across time zones and multiple culture
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
This role is based out of our Amsterdam office. We are an office-first company and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.