Estágio em recepção (NextGen)
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
- Recepcionar (clientes e colaboradores);
- Organizar eventos;
- Prestar informações sobre eventos;
- Contato direto com fornecedores - orçamento, pedidos e controle de estoque;
- Administração do escritório.
- Uma pessoa organizada, pró ativa, dinâmica, criativa;
- Deve ter português fluente e inglês será um diferencial;
- Estar cursando Ensino Superior: hotelaria, eventos ou secretariado executivo (Bacharelado ou Tecnólogo);
- Previsão de formação a partir de 2025;
- Residir em São Paulo e região;
- Disponibilidade para estagiar 30h presencialmente - 09h00 às 16h00
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
This role is based out of our Sao Paulo office. We are an office-first company and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.