Rewards Manager APAC
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Rewards Manager, APAC
We’re looking for a Rewards Manager (Individual Contributor) who is excited to join the Global Total Rewards team to further support the international growth of the company. This role is responsible for managing all rewards matters for our offices in the Asia Pacific region. Our ideal candidate thrives in an entrepreneurial environment, takes ownership and is not afraid to roll-up-their-sleeves to get work done.
What you'll do
- Be the to-go person for all rewards related challenges for the regional leadership team.
- Lead all compensation processes for our teams in Asia Pacific: drive the salary review, manage incentive and equity award programs, and conduct regular benchmarking exercises.
- Ensure the delivery of our rewards and benefits programs are market-competitive, aligned with our business strategy, compliant and equitable across all diversity lenses
- As an expert on the local markets, partner with HR Business Partners and recruitment teams to ensure fair compensation, including internal equity across all employees
- Be the global subject matter expert on employee benefits: maintain inventory, vendor relationships, track renewals and cost management.
Who you are
- A Compensation & Benefits professional with minimum 3+ years of experience supporting one or multiple APAC countries.
- A pragmatic and fun sparring partner on strategic and operational issues.
- You’re analytical, but with the ability to show others the bigger picture
- A strong self-starter and independent mindset as part of the Rewards team in APAC.
- A strong builder of relationships - you’re able to easily connect with and advise HR peers, Recruiters, and leaders within the business.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
This role is based in our Singapore office. We are an office-first company and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.