Tech Recruitment Lead
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition. For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Tech Recruitment Lead Amsterdam
To ensure a future with the best and most diverse talent for Adyen, we’re hiring a Tech Recruitment leader to help further support our established Talent Acquisition team. In the role you will be part of the global tech recruitment leadership team and responsible for driving a part of the tech recruitment strategy while leading and developing a team of tech recruitment business partners.
At Adyen we believe in giving you the opportunity to implement ideas, learn and place your career in your hands. You can approach work in a way you never thought possible, influence and make a lasting impact for our candidates & teams. There’s a level of open-mindedness and fast implementation that you won’t experience anywhere else. It's this dynamic, inclusive work environment that helps everyone make good choices, and means we can take Adyen to a whole new level.
This role is based out of our Amsterdam office. We have a hybrid workplace and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.
What you’ll do
- Fully responsible for managing a sub-team of 6 people within EMEA Tech Recruitment
- Regularly manage pipeline activity and maintain data integrity, and proactively share data-centric updates with internal stakeholders
- Collaborate with the Global Recruitment Leadership team to create and execute the global tech recruitment strategy aligned with business needs;
- Ensure hiring quality aligned with Adyen's values and company culture;
- Lead global and local projects to enhance the Recruitment function through data-driven recruiting initiatives and support our focus on optimizing candidate experience;
Who you are
- Seasoned leader who is passionate about leading and scaling tech recruitment
- 4+ years of experience managing a team of recruiters and/or sourcers
- Recruiting experience must include the following: sourcing; engaging and activating passive candidates; candidate care and balancing process with candidate experience; recruiting tools; applicant tracking systems; data management and reporting techniques and software collaboration tools; creating and fostering partnerships with internal leadership and executive teams.
- Experience with International recruitment and in FinTech is a plus;
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen. Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.