Senior Product Manager, Customer Settlement
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Senior Product Manager, Customer Settlement
Adyen is a truly global company that processes payments and provides embedded financial services to our platform and enterprise customers. While operating one single platform, we allow for a full stack offering from pay-in (acquiring) to pay-out (issuing, bank transfers, payout to cards). We’re looking for a candidate who’s passionate about payments and technology, to create the most innovative products and functionalities to service our customers and internal teams. You’ll be leading the Customer Settlement team within our Platforms and Financial Services solution.
As Product Manager Customer Settlement, you will be responsible for the settlement towards our customers and availability of their funds within the Adyen ecosystem. There is a strong focus on reliability and stability to scale our product offering as well as ensuring a best in class payments and embedded financial services experience.
You will be responsible to drive future development of new functionalities, as well as the enhancement of existing products, all the way from its conception, to the launch, and a fully functioning product all around the globe. You will work closely together with the internal finance teams, as well as commercial teams and customers to explain our offering, and translate their feedback into product enhancements together with our development teams.
What you’ll do
- You will be challenged to enhance the settlement offering towards our platform and enterprise customers;
- You will take responsibility for the maintenance and management of our settlement model(s): being a subject matter expert, managing RFP processes, managing pricing, scoping and delivering technical solutions that benefit all customers at scale;
- You will work closely together with engineers, and with multiple teams within Adyen, such as finance, operations and commercial;
- You will interact with customers to provide them with the best solution. This might need translation of their needs into product requirements to drive future development.
Who you are
- 6+ years of working experience in product roles related to payments and/or financing within a fintech or financial services environment;
- You specifically, have an understanding of payout solutions, clearing cycles, cut off times, etc.
- You are able to understand complex challenges and convert them into structured solutions, which are actionable for both internal and external stakeholders;
- You are hands-on, have strong project management skills in which you take full ownership and control over your projects, and have the ability to manage priorities to get projects done in time;
- Know how to manage a project portfolio and you are able to create, manage, motivate, and hold accountable cross-functional teams required to develop and launch the product;
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unique approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds and cultures is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, and we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. No matter who you are or where you’re from, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does this sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application!
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
This role is based out of our Amsterdam office. We are an office-first company and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.