SVP, Global Head of Unified Commerce
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Facebook, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
Global Head of Unified Commerce
We’re looking for an experienced and motivated leader to join our Global Leadership team. In this role you will manage managers and scale Adyen’s Unified Commerce strategy globally. Adyen processes over €200BN a year for omni-channel customers (e.g. McDonalds, Uniqlo, H&M, and Hilton) and is looking for a leader to continue and expand its exceptional 36% YoY growth in this space. The Unified Commerce Pillar’s five-year ambition is to accelerate the digital transformation of omnichannel businesses with unified payments, broader financial technology and data solutions.
What you’ll do:
- Have ultimate responsibility for providing strategic guidance and direction to our global commercial teams of sales, relationship and partnership managers on where and how to grow customers in the Unified Commerce domain of our business.
- Lead a senior, global team of leaders focused on our Unified Commerce strategy across our core verticals of Retail, Hospitality, Food & Beverage, and whatever comes next.
- Develop the long-term vision and strategy for growing the team, and scale day-to-day operations.
- Build a strategy for growth in Unified Commerce globally for Adyen. Develop and maintain segmentation of our customer portfolio and identify opportunities to expand into new verticals, marketers, and/or countries. You will provide clear prioritization to ensure we focus on what has the biggest impact.
- Effectively work cross-functionally across the organization to shape Adyen’s product roadmap to meet customer needs.
- Act as a thought leader externally at industry events, company events, publications etc.
Who you are:
- A senior leader (15+ years experience leading) comfortable managing managers and leading global teams.
- Able to develop technical credibility with senior executive and build relationships with highly strategic customers and partners
- Extensive experience in the Retail industry and/or Enterprise FinTech space.
- Capable of creating and driving strategy in a global, matrixed cross-functional setup.
- Knowledge and passion about commerce, payments technology, and broader FinTech trends.
- Act as an ambassador for the Adyen Formula
Other Job Details
- This role is based out of our NYC office. We have a hybrid workplace and value in-person collaboration; we do not offer remote-only roles.
- This role requires domestic and international travel
- The base salary range for this role is $400,000.00 - $500,000.00.
Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion commitments
Our unobvious approach is a product of our diverse perspectives. This diversity of backgrounds, cultures, and perspectives is essential in helping us maintain our momentum. Our business and technical challenges are unique, we need as many different voices as possible to join us in solving them - voices like yours. So no matter where you’re from, who you love, or what you believe in, we welcome you to be your true self at Adyen.
Studies show that women and members of underrepresented communities apply for jobs only if they meet 100% of the qualifications. Does it sound like you? If so, Adyen encourages you to reconsider and apply. We look forward to your application.
Ready to meet us?
If this role looks like your next step, apply by clicking the below link. We can’t wait to meet you!
Adyen is an equal opportunity employer. We do not discriminate based on race, color, ethnicity, ancestry, national origin, religion, sex, gender, gender identity, gender expression, sexual orientation, age, disability, veteran status, genetic information, marital status or any legally protected status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines