Technical Architect Salesforce Service Cloud
This is Adyen
Adyen provides payments, data, and financial products in a single solution for customers like Meta, Uber, H&M, and Microsoft - making us the financial technology platform of choice. At Adyen, everything we do is engineered for ambition.
For our teams, we create an environment with opportunities for our people to succeed, backed by the culture and support to ensure they are enabled to truly own their careers. We are motivated individuals who tackle unique technical challenges at scale and solve them as a team. Together, we deliver innovative and ethical solutions that help businesses achieve their ambitions faster.
What will you do?
The role of the Technical Architect Salesforce Service Cloud sits within the Commercial Operations and Technology team at Adyen. You will work closely with colleagues, focussing on designing and safeguarding processes in our Salesforce Org, used by commercial and operational teams globally.
You will work closely with the Technical Architect from the Sales Cloud team to get a complete overview of our Salesforce Org and spot dependencies. Together with the Operations Specialists, Product Owners, and Scrum Master, you set priorities for our roadmap. You will make sure the technical solutions from our Admins and Devs are scalable and future-proof, keeping best practices and Salesforce's latest innovations in mind. You will also be responsible for the releases using our CI/CD pipeline and ensuring all new developments are merged and deployed correctly.
What you'll do
- Understanding the full extent of the solution, integration components, and how they fit into the Salesforce architecture
- Developing strategies to solve complex technical challenges
- Supporting implementing solutions that comply with business requirements and drive critical decisions that improve processes and productivity
- Leading the technical delivery of Salesforce implementations
- Coach and mentor junior technical team members
Who you are
- Bachelor's degree in Business, Economics, Information Systems, or a related quantitative field.
- 7+ years of experience with solving complex issues that need customization in Salesforce
- Experience with a multi-cloud instance (e.g., Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, CRM Analytics, MyTrailhead, Experience Cloud)
- Experience with data modeling, management, governance, and migration
- Experience with sharing settings and visibility
- Experience with variations of automation and knowing when to use which
- Experience with setting up CI/CD pipelines
- You have experience working with multiple teams and coordinating different requests
- Experience in a company with a fast-paced environment and lots of freedom is a big plus
- Experience with setting up Test Automation Tooling is a plus
- Having relevant Salesforce Architecture Certifications is a plus
This is what happens next:
Ensuring a smooth and enjoyable candidate experience is critical for us. We aim to get back to you regarding your application within 5 business days. Our interview process tends to take about 4 weeks to complete, but may fluctuate depending on the role. Learn more about our hiring process here. Don’t be afraid to let us know if you need more flexibility.
Please note that this role is a full-time position in Amsterdam. It will require a relocation in case you live outside of the Netherlands.